Jump to content

Janet Jackson


Bitchcraft
 Share

Recommended Posts

Remember when @jdmc20yo or whatever did that RN rate like 3 ATRLs ago and we all collectively threw Livin' In A World out first like the garbage it is? Good times (starring Janet Jackson as Penny).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • HandsomeGumDrop

    76

  • kishi

    71

  • Moth 2 The Flame

    41

  • Daydream

    38

4 hours ago, Aerosol said:

Remember when @jdmc20yo or whatever did that RN rate like 3 ATRLs ago and we all collectively threw Livin' In A World out first like the garbage it is? Good times (starring Janet Jackson as Penny).

Should've been Rhythm Nation first :keir: (State Of The World stomps over it)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Aerosol said:

Wonder how the medley rehearsals are coming along.

I’d take a Dream Street medley over a Control medley.


dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack

 

dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack


dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack

 

If It Takes All Night > Don’t Stand Another Chance > All My Love to You > the same stale medley from 1993 — 2019

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’d take a Dream Street medley over a Control medley.


dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack

 

dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack


dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack

 

If It Takes All Night > Don’t Stand Another Chance > All My Love to You > the same stale medley from 1993 — 2019

Tea!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I've been hearing this song a lot lately.

 

I think it's a classic.

 

Yes, yes it is indeed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’d take a Dream Street medley over a Control medley.


dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack

 

dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack


dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack

 

If It Takes All Night > Don’t Stand Another Chance > All My Love to You > the same stale medley from 1993 — 2019

:rip: she was killing that shoulder shimmy.

 

19 minutes ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

Happy 36th Birthday Nasty ????

 

A cultural reset! :gaynetcat3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wait i haven't been on this site in a hot minute...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREADS?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’d take a Dream Street medley over a Control medley.


dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack

 

dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack


dream-street-music-video-1984-janet-jack

 

If It Takes All Night > Don’t Stand Another Chance > All My Love to You > the same stale medley from 1993 — 2019

You know the situation is bad when you start seeing Nightmare on Elm Street praise :ahh: Janet really needs to put new music out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 70sLoveGroove said:

wait i haven't been on this site in a hot minute...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREADS?!

They shipped them, but got shipped back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 6:01 PM, 70sLoveGroove said:

wait i haven't been on this site in a hot minute...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREADS?!

There was a 3-5 day overhaul of the website and most, if not all threads have started from scratch.I'm sure there's more detail, but correct me if I'm wrong Janetors. :gaynetcat3:

 

Today on Easter I celebrate That's The Way Love Goes making it to 100 million spins on Spotify. I dare you all to share something nice about this! :gaynetcat4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way her team completly gave up on her YouTube channel again :ace: Disappointed but not surprised, I don't get what's so hard about unblocking all her videos and uploading the ones that are missing, even if they're in 480p, it's better than nothing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It really frustrates me how she just dipped after the documentary. I get that Janet wants to focus on being a mom now but she did have one album left in her. She was ready to release pre-COVID. I don’t even need a tour I just want her to put out one last album of great music with one or two cute music videos. Cmon Damita :gaynetcat4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

 

Who gave Nightmare on Elm Street an award? :deadbanana2: I get her debut since it has Come Give Your Love to Me (aka a serve) but her sophomore has no good songs

 

5 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

It really frustrates me how she just dipped after the documentary. I get that Janet wants to focus on being a mom now but she did have one album left in her. She was ready to release pre-COVID. I don’t even need a tour I just want her to put out one last album of great music with one or two cute music videos. Cmon Damita :gaynetcat4:

This. I wouldn't be mad if she just released a statement or a short video saying this is her final album and she wants to focus on being a mother and will just tour from now on, I would completely understand that. However this limbo we're on for 2 years now of having no release date for Black Diamond is just extremely annoying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want her to collab with Doja so bad. IMO Doja's pop songs remind me alot of Janet's. Like Janet would BODY Kiss me more (minus the rap verse).

 

Also Doja is really fresh and basically the it girl atm. I'm no longer interested in the dated 2015 Bruno collab.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2022 at 1:49 PM, HandsomeGumDrop said:

The documentary might win an Emmy 

Doubtful. And that post on JX from a mod about Luv I Luv possibly being nominated in a music category was utterly psychotic.

 

Anyway happy 21st birthday to All For You.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Louisville show is next Saturday. Her first show in 2.5 years and I won't be watching any videos, I need to wait until Essence! :WAP:

 

On 4/23/2022 at 2:52 PM, makeme said:

I want her to collab with Doja so bad. IMO Doja's pop songs remind me alot of Janet's. Like Janet would BODY Kiss me more (minus the rap verse).

 

Also Doja is really fresh and basically the it girl atm. I'm no longer interested in the dated 2015 Bruno collab.

 

I love Doja and she really is the total package. Would love to see a collab or see Janet at least do a FaceTime with Amala.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheGreatestX said:

Lol go to Janet's website and click on "Shop".

It matches with her YouTube channel and missing RIAA certifications now. At least it’s on brand.  :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2022 at 5:34 PM, kishi said:

The Louisville show is next Saturday. Her first show in 2.5 years and I won't be watching any videos, I need to wait until Essence! :WAP:

 

She's gonna do the Number Ones show plus Burnitup and maybe one of the other songs nobody liked from the past decade in a black onesie (but with braids!). Thrilling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...