STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Doja Cat

Kylie Jenner

40 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

serves him right for trying to do amala dirty. time to get a manager that actually prioritizes our girl fr

It really is his karma isn't it? 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• AMX

• Alex

• makeme

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, GeminiCat said:

It really is his karma isn't it? 

the way it's over for everyone who tried to set her up #lol

GeminiCat

OT: pre ordered my planet her vinyl! hoping everyone here did the same x

Okay but this way obviously planned, the fact that she announced her break in the BBMA’s already :ahh: I just don’t know if it was her alone or her whole team.

hope she has a speedy recovery :celestial2: 

Spoiler

but this cancellation probably means we’re getting DC4 and a solo tour sooner :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Also….I haven’t seen Lydia around in a min.  She doing OK? I thought she was not working due to a death in her family, but we haven’t seen her in a MINUTE.  Wonder what’s up.  

Or am I just not seeing her posts with Doja now? 

She’s apparently not working with Doja or Q10 any more.

Q10 did a post & delete about it a while back. I can’t remember if she quit or got fired.

Edited by itscomingitsreal

Just now, itscomingitsreal said:

Q10 made an Insta story about it a while back - I can’t remember if she quit or got fired.

Interesting.  I figured something happen, because it was all of a sudden.  

13 minutes ago, itscomingitsreal said:

Q10 made an Insta story about it a while back - I can’t remember if she quit or got fired.

This...makes me nervous.

The way the World doesn't need Doja x The Weeknd.

First the In You Eyes Remix, then You Right that was supposed to be the biggest single after Kiss Me More but failed and now the Tour cancellation.

I'm glad I never liked him or his music though ♥️

8 minutes ago, britxbrit said:

This...makes me nervous.

Not me.  

Gordon was her main manager anyways.  Lydia has been with Doja since 2017, so I’m sad for her because of that.  But Gordon (and I guess Sal :coffee2:) have the connections, so she’ll be fine.  

9 hours ago, itscomingitsreal said:

Q10 did a post & delete about it a while back. I can’t remember if she quit or got fired.

wait really? where did they post

9 hours ago, Flocon said:

First the In You Eyes Remix, then You Right that was supposed to be the biggest single after Kiss Me More but failed and now the Tour cancellation.

none of these songs are bad though, just literally NO promo from Abel for both of them so yeah i’m gonna blame that one on him 

Well y’all wanted her to stop vaping so here u go

i was so excited to see. She’s cancelled twice on me now ? 

oh well back to better news 

GIIY gets a huge increase on radio, she’s up to 34

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

Multi platinum album track :clap3:

I think this is the best for her. She’ll be able to rest, recover and hopefully kick the vaping habit. Maybe she’ll begin to asses her management and makes some changes for the better. 

when I see her on tour, I want it to be the healthiest version of her. 

On 5/20/2022 at 5:44 PM, professor2000 said:

Not me.  

Gordon was her main manager anyways.  Lydia has been with Doja since 2017, so I’m sad for her because of that.  But Gordon (and I guess Sal :coffee2:) have the connections, so she’ll be fine.  

Professionally, I don’t care but I hope they are still good friends. 

As for Sal, What’s the point of him having all the connections if he won’t work in her best interest? 

On 5/20/2022 at 5:33 PM, Flocon said:

I like him and his music but I noticed he only acknowledges her when she’s doing well commercially. 

Hoping we get a tour next year :clap3:

On 5/20/2022 at 3:17 PM, nooniebao said:

I know Lydia’s her longtime manager but is she a songwriter too? I notice she’s sometimes credited on Doja songs.

Even if she contributed a single word, Doja would give credit. 

I’m glad I missed the BBMAs drama. The girls are always mad when she wins 

dojchella.thumb.gif.a83309c1d4ab9a3b8cda

3 hours ago, AMX said:

Professionally, I don’t care but I hope they are still good friends. 

As for Sal, What’s the point of him having all the connections if he won’t work in her best interest? 

I like him and his music but I noticed he only acknowledges her when she’s doing well commercially. 

My impression is that Gordon is just learning from Sal and making more connections in the process. 

So, yeah..The Weeknd will always be Sal’s #1 priority.  And Doja is Gordon’s.  That’s just how it goes.  :michael:

I mean Sal has tried to use Weeknds popularity to help Doja.  GP is just saying “NO” unfortunately :laugh: (IYR remix, YR, etc).  The tour is the only misstep, mainly b/c they misjudged the demand :rip:  And The Weeknd’s star power faded a bit this era.  

Personally, I just didn’t want to see The Weeknd myself.  But I CAN see the strategy behind it.  

He has a more dedicated fanbase than Doja.  And at the time of planning the tour, Doja’s stardom wasn’t as solidified as it is NOW.  It takes months to route a tour (especially an international one), Doja just happened to grow so fast this era + now no longer needs his help.  :laugh:

Edited by professor2000

2 hours ago, professor2000 said:

My impression is that Gordon is just learning from Sal and making more connections in the process. 

So, yeah..The Weeknd will always be Sal’s #1 priority.  And Doja is Gordon’s.  That’s just how it goes.  :michael:

I mean Sal has tried to use Weeknds popularity to help Doja.  GP is just saying “NO” unfortunately :laugh: (IYR remix, YR, etc).  The tour is the only misstep, mainly b/c they misjudged the demand :rip:  And The Weeknd’s star power faded a bit this era.  

Personally, I just didn’t want to see The Weeknd myself.  But I CAN see the strategy behind it.  

He has a more dedicated fanbase than Doja.  And at the time of planning the tour, Doja’s stardom wasn’t as solidified as it is NOW.  It takes months to route a tour (especially an international one), Doja just happened to grow so fast this era + now no longer needs his help.  :laugh:

IYE remix and YR came after say so #1, and after she blew up. He’s not using The Weeknd to help his other clients, so I won’t assume helping Doja was his only reason the collaborations came to be. 

Gordon will have to step it up because even though she will be on hiatus, she has to keep her name out there. 

I’m beginning to see the negative side of TikTok. I swear if they pull this stunt on Doja. 

21 minutes ago, AMX said:

IYE remix and YR came after say so #1, and after she blew up. He’s not using The Weeknd to help his other clients, so I won’t assume helping Doja was his only reason the collaborations came to be. 

Gordon will have to step it up because even though she will be on hiatus, she has to keep her name out there. 

At that point she was a one hit wonder to GP though.  Just keeping it 100. 

He definitely had more hits than her + just came off of the most successful song in H100 history :laugh:  

Of course, we the fans, knew “Say So” wasn’t a fluke. But I do believe IYE and YR were done to try to benefit Doja.  Turns out she didn’t need it tho.  

damn so it’s safe to say the era is officially over for the time being :chick1:

11 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

damn so it’s safe to say the era is officially over for the time being :chick1:

Time to drop Shots and the rock DC4 album

dojchella.thumb.gif.a83309c1d4ab9a3b8cda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.