Doja Cat

Kylie Jenner

1 minute ago, professor2000 said:

At that point she was a one hit wonder to GP though.  Just keeping it 100. 

He definitely had more hits than her + just came off of the most successful song in H100 history :laugh:  

Of course, we the fans, knew “Say So” wasn’t a fluke. But I do believe IYE and YR were done to try to benefit Doja.  Turns out she didn’t need it tho.  

I know it was to help her. I’m saying to “qualify” for a song with The Weeknd, the artist must have mainstream momentum/success. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• AMX

• Alex

• makeme

Top Posters In This Topic

Question??? how many months of recovery she needs?? I mean 

I get of she needs to cancel all this month & June shows..... maybe July

But are telling me she wont be able to be ok by August & September The Weeknd shows???   real question

Or she is pulling a Brit Award cancellation when later we saw hear having fun a Beach?? :deadbanana2:

I realllyyyy hope she’s on Calvin Harris’ Funk Wav Bounces Vol 2

17 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

I realllyyyy hope she’s on Calvin Harris’ Funk Wav Bounces Vol 2

Me too

I'm glad that she had two big solo hits this year (woman,need to know)..I don't want another collab as a lead single.kiss me more was a great song with SZA but I prefer solo songs from doja..

16 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Question??? how many months of recovery she needs?? I mean 

I get of she needs to cancel all this month & June shows..... maybe July

But are telling me she wont be able to be ok by August & September The Weeknd shows???   real question

Or she is pulling a Brit Award cancellation when later we saw hear having fun a Beach?? :deadbanana2:

She needs time to recover to the point where she can sing without discomfort. It can take months.

54 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

I'm glad that she had two big solo hits this year (woman,need to know)..I don't want another collab as a lead single.kiss me more was a great song with SZA but I prefer solo songs from doja..

Literally all her songs that blew up a solo songs. We all prefer her solo. 

hope she takes enough time to rest and comes back stronger with DC4 lead single or solo tour:foxaylove3:

21 minutes ago, AMX said:

She needs time to recover to the point where she can sing without discomfort. It can take months.

Literally all her songs that blew up a solo songs. We all prefer her solo. 

Yeah Doja proved this year that she can have smash solo songs.. her label didn't have faith in her before... 'Say so' didn't need a remix with nicki ..The label made her release 'like that feat. Gucci' when 'streets' was a smash waiting to happen..'kiss me more feat SZA'  and 'you right feat Weeknd'..too many collab singles.. thank god that 'need to know' and 'woman' were very successful songs..

Edited by Sweetestsecret

9 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Yeah Doja proved this year that she can have smash solo songs.. her label didn't have faith in her before... 'Say so' didn't need a remix with nicki ..The label made her release 'like that feat. Gucci' when 'streets' was a smash waiting to happen..'kiss me more feat SZA'  and 'you right feat Weeknd'..too many collab singles.. thank god that 'need to know' and 'woman' were very successful songs..

Hopefully because I thought after Streets success, PH lead would be solo. 

Edited by AMX

I’m curious about the direction she’ll go with DC4. I hope she teases songs. I can’t got a year without anything :dancehall3:

Mediabase YTD

Pop radio

#4 Need to know

#6 Woman

#21 You Right

#30 Kiss me more

Rhythmic

#2 Woman

#4 Need to know

#19 Freaky Deaky

#25 You Right

#41 Get into it

#49 Kiss me more

So with Get into it rising to #2 on Rhythmic radio toady I want to point out that if it hits #1 Planet her will break the record for album with the most #1s on the format :gaynetcat3: correct me if im wrong

Albums with the most rhythmic radio #1 singles

4 #1 singles
Dangerously in Love 
Confessions 
Views
Planet Her

3 #1 singles
CrazySexyCool
Daydream
Tha Carter 3
Scorpion 
Beauty Behind the Madness
24k Magic
Invasion of Privacy

Edited by makeme

22 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

damn so it’s safe to say the era is officially over for the time being :chick1:

What about the Alone music video tho? :chick1: 

17 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

What about the Alone music video tho? :chick1: 

this was never confirmed tho 

23 minutes ago, makeme said:

So with Get into it rising to #2 on Rhythmic radio toady I want to point out that if it hits #1 Planet her will break the record for album with the most #1s on the format :gaynetcat3: correct me if im wrong

Albums with the most rhythmic radio #1 singles

4 #1 singles
Dangerously in Love 
Confessions 
Views
Planet Her

3 #1 singles
CrazySexyCool
Daydream
Tha Carter 3
Scorpion 
Beauty Behind the Madness
24k Magic
Invasion of Privacy

damn and if RCA bothered to send Naked she would most likely get a 6th one with the right timing

:cries:

only Get Into It and Freaky Deaky are charting now right ?

21 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

:cries:

only Get Into It and Freaky Deaky are charting now right ?

And Woman

Is there no hope for a Hot Pink vinyl :chick3:

She wants to prove herself with rap but enjoys genre bending more. the latter has been working in her favor and I’m starting worry most kittens aren’t fans of hip hop. 
Trying to Appease haters and non-fans isn’t a good move. 

21 minutes ago, AMX said:

She wants to prove herself with rap but enjoys genre bending more. the latter has been working in her favor and I’m starting worry most kittens aren’t fans of hip hop. 
Trying to Appease haters and non-fans isn’t a good move. 

Her descriptions of her past work aren’t always accurate when compared to the final product we receive later. Also, judging by her recent comments, DC4 isn’t done being written so a change of direction wouldn’t be unexpected.

Ugh Deon is one of my favorite BL reactors and he usually does KPop photo spreads  so seeing him do Doja made me so happy 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.