Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Céline Dion

Featured Replies

Question... why is the "My Heart Will Go On" - EP available on Spotify but not Apple Music? :celestial5:

  • Replies 181
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She was spotted at the Rolling Stones concert yesterday   https://x.com/CDionFansFrance/status/1789689559216693443

  • Gorgeous song  I really love Céline so much  

  • conatus
    conatus

    The run from WDMHBN to I Feel Too Much (and including both of those songs) on Unison is still genuinely insane. God was with her in the studio the day she recorded Love by Another Name. 

17 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Question... why is the "My Heart Will Go On" - EP available on Spotify but not Apple Music? :celestial5:

It's available in Apple Music too (at least in my country):

https://music.apple.com/ca/album/my-heart-will-go-on-ep/1138066878

4 hours ago, allforyou said:

It's available in Apple Music too (at least in my country):

https://music.apple.com/ca/album/my-heart-will-go-on-ep/1138066878

Weird.  For some reason it's just Apple Music US then. :weeps:

  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Author

Mother was seen last night at the TD Garden in heels 😌

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Author

 Top 5 most streamed songs on Spotify (July 12):

 

Madonna

1,206,382 — Popular

394,700 — La Isla Bonita

320,143 — Material Girl

311,776 — Like a Prayer

302,038 — Hung Up

 

Celine Dion

397,031 — Because You Loved Me

303,555 — Set My Heart On Fire

282,343 — My Heart Will Go On

229,600 — Its All Coming Back to Me Now

218,609 — The Power of Love

 

Mariah Carey

379,630 — Obsessed

349,477 — We Belong Together

284,256 — Fantasy

225,488 — I Know What You Want

197,146 — Always Be My Baby

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
9 hours ago, MP3 said:

Céline arrived in Paris this Tuesday night

 

 

Insane to think that her stage comeback would be at the Olympics with like billions and billions of viewers 😌

  • Author

Céline Dion's most streamed songs on Spotify yesterday (July 27, 2024):

 

491,416 - Because You Loved Me

422,298 - My Heart Will Go On

338,210 - Set My Heart On Fire

332,815 - Its All Coming Back to Me Now

316,393 - The Power of Love

282,965 - I'm Alive

234,562 - That's the Way It Is

208,581 - All by Myself

167,310 - Pour que tu m'aimes encore

137,607 - Ashes

129,302 - Beauty and the Beast

110,656 - Immortality

109,898 - A New Day Has Come

106,539 - J'irai ou tu iras

 

2 songs above 400k

5 songs above 300k

8 songs above 200k

14 songs above 100k

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

UK Official Singles Chart:

 

#62 Celine Dion - O Holy Night (NEW)

 

It's Celine's first christmas song to chart in the country :clap3: What a classic!

  • 4 months later...

The run from WDMHBN to I Feel Too Much (and including both of those songs) on Unison is still genuinely insane. God was with her in the studio the day she recorded Love by Another Name. :WAP:

  • Author
On 5/6/2025 at 4:06 PM, conatus said:

The run from WDMHBN to I Feel Too Much (and including both of those songs) on Unison is still genuinely insane. God was with her in the studio the day she recorded Love by Another Name. :WAP:

No lies were told!! 

You and me we got a super love, never gonna give it, give it up
It's the kind of sweet dreams are made of
I'm not afraid of our super love

You and me we got a super love, ain't no way we'll ever get enough
It's the kind of sweet dreams are made of
I'm not afraid of no super love

 

6a0133f3233eb8970b01901ea4586a970b-320wi

  • 4 weeks later...

If you WANT me to BELIEVE that I'm the only one you need

I need lovin' proof, I need lovin' proof

Baby I won't be IMPRESSED unless I get some TENDERNESS

Give me lovin' proof, I need lovin' proof

 

tumblr_inline_mz8ay4zyoP1qexfme.gif

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Author

Ave Maria by Céline Dion debuts on Spotify's Top Songs Global chart on Christmas Day with over 1.5 million streams.

  • 3 weeks later...
Instagram
No image preview

Céline Dion on Instagram: "Let's just say…I've been know...

314K likes, 6,872 comments - celinedion on January 12, 2026: "Let's just say…I've been known to carry a little more than just the essentials! Now tell me…what's in YOUR bag? -Celine xx…".

LMAO je l'aime heartahh

  • Author
3 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:
Instagram
No image preview

Céline Dion on Instagram: "Let's just say…I've been know...

314K likes, 6,872 comments - celinedion on January 12, 2026: "Let's just say…I've been known to carry a little more than just the essentials! Now tell me…what's in YOUR bag? -Celine xx…".

LMAO je l'aime heartahh

Shes a natural comedian. She could've domainated TV if she wanted to like her own show or SNL skits lol

I wonder what she has in store in 2026. The fact that she started this year with consecutive but entertaining Tiktok posts smells like something is up one day

  • 2 months later...

Gave Courage album a listen today, it's too long and drags a bit. It should've been a 12 track album at most.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Despite limited to no promos, Dansons is currently the No. 1 song on YouTube, iTunes, and Deezer.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.