Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Céline Dion

Featured Replies

  • Author
4 hours ago, neondreams said:

Angele did say in a press interview a few months ago that she wants to write for celine :jonnycat:

Céline needs to collab with more artists. Its been a while since she had one. Angele is such a great artist.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She was spotted at the Rolling Stones concert yesterday   https://x.com/CDionFansFrance/status/1789689559216693443

  • Gorgeous song  I really love Céline so much  

  • conatus
    conatus

    The run from WDMHBN to I Feel Too Much (and including both of those songs) on Unison is still genuinely insane. God was with her in the studio the day she recorded Love by Another Name. 

  • Author

Adele is about to break one of Céline's long time record.

 

5 minutes ago, ninetiesceline said:

Adele is about to break one of Céline's long time record.

 

Records are meant to be broken, but we hate to see it.

 

I8wRXTG.gif%C2%A0 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Iiketheair said:

 

 

 :jonny5:

hauntingly beautiful. its giving madonna vibes lol

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Iiketheair said:

Records are meant to be broken, but we hate to see it.

 

I8wRXTG.gif%C2%A0 

we had a great run :wanda:

  • Author

Céline Dion just updated her PRIDE playlist ?️‍?

What do we think? 

 

7 hours ago, Iiketheair said:

 

 

 :jonny5:

The best song on that album :jonny: I love that she still perfoms it every once in a while

  • Author
10 minutes ago, allforyou said:

The best song on that album :jonny: I love that she still perfoms it every once in a while

Everybody's Talkin'My Baby Down would like to have a word. 

8 minutes ago, ninetiesceline said:

Everybody's Talkin'My Baby Down would like to have a word. 

Her vocal performance on that song is amazing but Refuse to Dance :jonny: It's so different from anything she had ever done previously.

 

What do y'all think of her french music? I love her 90s albums and some other songs here and there, this one is one of my favorites:

  • Author
23 minutes ago, allforyou said:

Her vocal performance on that song is amazing but Refuse to Dance :jonny: It's so different from anything she had ever done previously.

 

What do y'all think of her french music? I love her 90s albums and some other songs here and there, this one is one of my favorites:

Her French music is far better than the English ones. As of the moment:

 

 

 

  • Author

I love seeing that majority of atrl's defends Céline in this thread ❤️

 

  • Author

I hope this song gets release in the future. She was serving :WAP:

 

 

Refuse To Dance is one of her most underrated songs :jonny5:

 

Ain’t Gonna Look The Other Way and Surprise Surprise are also super underrated :clap3:

6 hours ago, ninetiesceline said:

I hope this song gets release in the future. She was serving :WAP:

 

 

I was thinking of this song yesterday. Do we think it might be the new song of the movie? Either way, they shouldn't leave this in the archives, it deserves to be released

  • Author
10 minutes ago, neondreams said:

I was thinking of this song yesterday. Do we think it might be the new song of the movie? Either way, they shouldn't leave this in the archives, it deserves to be released

Who knows? That would be great cause she has an upcoming movie with Priyanka Chopra and Sam Heughan next year Feb. 2023

Edited by ninetiesceline

I prefer her french music as well. Better melodies, well rounded concepts and the vocals are softer, gentler...

 

My all time favourite Celine song is

 

 

But she still serves french gems up to this date, Encore Un Soir was a perfect album, which gave us this jewel:

 

 

So I'm really looking forward to EUS's follow up.

 

Regarding the english music, my top 3 songs are:

- To love you more (the full version, not the horrible radio edit)

- The reason

- Then you look at me

  • Author
3 minutes ago, aedeus said:

Encore Un Soir was a perfect album, which gave us this jewel:

 

 

So I'm really looking forward to EUS's follow up.

This is the longest in between releases for any of her french albums. It's been almost 6 years. Manifesting a collab with Angele. 

2 minutes ago, ninetiesceline said:

This is the longest in between releases for any of her french albums. It's been almost 6 years. Manifesting a collab with Angele. 

I need a collaboration with Lara Fabian. I really want them to work together...

  • Author
3 minutes ago, aedeus said:

I need a collaboration with Lara Fabian. I really want them to work together...

yeah its long overdue. lara is such a big fan, I even saw a clip of her singing the title track of céline's latest album. imagine the vocalsssss

I'm currently listening to the Taking Chances Tour live album and I love her vocals during that era. Her voice matured so well and got deeper, fuller and much richer. I'd take her 2010s vocals over her 90s' anytime tbh. :heart2:

  • Author
25 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

I'm currently listening to the Taking Chances Tour live album and I love her vocals during that era. Her voice matured so well and got deeper, fuller and much richer. I'd take her 2010s vocals over her 90s' anytime tbh. :heart2:

interesting take. tho I also love her tone in taking chances era, but my fave is the a new day has come era. 

1 hour ago, ninetiesceline said:

 

 

Insane to think she'll hit $2 billion in the future

 

bdz9xyf.gif 

 

 

 

 

  • Author
28 minutes ago, Iiketheair said:

Insane to think she'll hit $2 billion in the future

 

bdz9xyf.gif 

 

 

 

 

In Courage World Tour, she has 6 dates in France (sold-out in under 90 minutes) in Paris La Défense Arena with 40k seating capacity.

 

6 shows equates to over 200,000+ spectators overall already, thats more enough to headline Stade de France (3 shows). Pretty insane.

 

Stade de France (Stadium of France) has 75k seating capacity.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.