Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Céline Dion

Featured Replies

22 hours ago, aedeus said:

I prefer her french music as well. Better melodies, well rounded concepts and the vocals are softer, gentler...

 

My all time favourite Celine song is

 

 

One of her best french songs :jonny: S'il suffisait d'aimer is my favorite french Celine album, it's so good

  • Replies 181
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She was spotted at the Rolling Stones concert yesterday   https://x.com/CDionFansFrance/status/1789689559216693443

  • Gorgeous song  I really love Céline so much  

  • conatus
    conatus

    The run from WDMHBN to I Feel Too Much (and including both of those songs) on Unison is still genuinely insane. God was with her in the studio the day she recorded Love by Another Name. 

  • Author
17 minutes ago, allforyou said:

One of her best french songs :jonny: S'il suffisait d'aimer is my favorite french Celine album, it's so good

I was just listening to this song awhile ago lol

On 6/15/2022 at 2:58 AM, ninetiesceline said:

Céline Dion just updated her PRIDE playlist ?️‍?

What do we think? 

 

 

No Janet :biblionny:

 

A New Prophet Has Come #1 GODline song as it should be :clap3: :clap3:

 

Where's That's The Way It Is????

 

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

No Janet :biblionny:

 

A New Prophet Has Come #1 GODline song as it should be :clap3: :clap3:

 

Where's That's The Way It Is????

 

Super Love is there we won

1 minute ago, ninetiesceline said:

Super Love is there we won

 

she also should've put Jehovah Is All We Need :jonnycat:

 

  • Author
30 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

she also should've put Jehovah Is All We Need :jonnycat:

 

Jehovah ????

  • Author

Funny how even Céline don't recognize this song ??

  • Author
2 minutes ago, neondreams said:

Now whyd you have to curse this base :coffee2:

Diane really went from Because You Loved Me to Superwoman ??

On 6/17/2022 at 10:44 AM, allforyou said:

One of her best french songs :jonny: S'il suffisait d'aimer is my favorite french Celine album, it's so good

 

Mine too. Such a beautiful and perfect album. Each song is 10/10. No skips whatsoever.

 

Celine and JJ Goldman are one of the strongest musical teams of all time.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, aedeus said:

 

Mine too. Such a beautiful and perfect album. Each song is 10/10. No skips whatsoever.

 

Celine and JJ Goldman are one of the strongest musical teams of all time.

I really hope they team up again.

One Heart deserves its moment in the sun. Pure 2000s ear candy.

  • Author
14 minutes ago, besaid said:

One Heart deserves its moment in the sun. Pure 2000s ear candy.

yessss. currently bopping to this masterpiece...

 

Will she ever release d'Elles on vinyl?

I want to complete my collection, and that one is the only french album not available ...

  • Author
2 hours ago, aedeus said:

Will she ever release d'Elles on vinyl?

I want to complete my collection, and that one is the only french album not available ...

Hopefully they will in the future when her official documentary is out...

  • Author

I'm Alive is currently pulling over 200k+ daily views on YouTube. :clap3:

  • Author

Tory Kelly performed “My Heart Will Go On” at West Hollywood.

 

22 hours ago, besaid said:

One Heart deserves its moment in the sun. Pure 2000s ear candy.

 

A classique 

 

23 hours ago, ninetiesceline said:

Hopefully they will in the future when her official documentary is out...

I hope so. I just never understood why they didn't release it with the rest of the french discography. Every album from d'Eux onwards was released on vinyl around the same time, except d'Elles. Sure, it wasn't as successful as the rest of the albums, but it definitely wasn't a flop either. I just don't get the decision...

  • Author

 

 

Céline Dion's My Heart Will Go On performance (20th Anniversary 2017) ranks NO. 1 :WAP:

 

  • Author

Don't know if you know this but it's confirmed there will be new music from Céline. It will be part of the upcoming film starring Priyanka and Sam Heughan, which will also feature Céline herself. It will be release next year Feb. 2023 ❤️

 

I have been listening to her earlier live albums lately. 1994 Olympia is epic and Falling Into You Memphis is amazing.

 

She still sounds good in her newer performances but some of her power ballads fall flat in lower keys. I know she lips to the same tracks of certain songs but she does it more convincingly than Mariah so its fine.  I hope she releases a dvd for the Courage Tour.

 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I know she lips to the same tracks of certain songs but she does it more convincingly than Mariah so its fine. 

okay??... that was so unnecessary lol

8 hours ago, ninetiesceline said:

okay??... that was so unnecessary lol

Not really, just a few years ago I thought she only sang 100% live. Its not shade. LOL

 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Not really, just a few years ago I thought she only sang 100% live. Its not shade. LOL

 

same thoughts with mariah. it's not shade. LOL

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.