Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Céline Dion

Featured Replies

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Power love said:

This album was soo boring with soo much filler

as long as u stay away "The Hard Way" name out of this then were good.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She was spotted at the Rolling Stones concert yesterday   https://x.com/CDionFansFrance/status/1789689559216693443

  • Gorgeous song  I really love Céline so much  

  • conatus
    conatus

    The run from WDMHBN to I Feel Too Much (and including both of those songs) on Unison is still genuinely insane. God was with her in the studio the day she recorded Love by Another Name. 

The Colour Of My Love has some of her most underrated deep cuts :clap3:

 

Refuse To Dance

Love Doesn’t Ask Why 

No Living Without Loving You 

 

Just immaculate easy listening pop :clap3:

Top 10 Most Streamed Songs from Big 4 (Madonna, Whitney, Celine & Mariah) - June update


1. AIWFCIY (Mariah Carey) - 1,151,944,947 = +2M

2.I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Whitney Houston) - 819.741.479 = +23M

3. Higher Love (Whitney Houston) - 709.647.202 = +17M

4. I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston) - 489.726.879 = +11M

5. My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion) - 393,246,352 = +9M

6. We Belong Together (Mariah Carey) - 386,246,165 = +10M

7. I Have Nothing (Whitney Houston) - 318.157.425 = +8M

8. Material Girl (Madonna) - 305,042,000 = +19M

9. Like a Prayer (Madonna) - 300.718.000 = +9M

10. Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion) - 291,540,346 = +7M

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been OBSESSED lately with When the Wrong One Loves You Right, ugghh such a banger with true lyrics

  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think she has been thinking about this lately, especially with her health condition, but now that she's returning to her live shows, I hope she'll begin to record again. I'm eagerly waiting for the follow up to Encore un soir. Her last album was in English, so now it's the turn for a french one...

  • Author
5 hours ago, aedeus said:

I don't think she has been thinking about this lately, especially with her health condition, but now that she's returning to her live shows, I hope she'll begin to record again. I'm eagerly waiting for the follow up to Encore un soir. Her last album was in English, so now it's the turn for a french one...

This article (...) mentioned about Céline's upcoming French album, mist likely she's already working on it. By next year, she'll be busy as her new movie with Priyanka and Sam will be out in February, on which she also has a couple of new music for the movie. Also, continuing the Courage World Tour and the residency.

Edited by ninetiesceline

  • 3 weeks later...

 

I'm so glad her team uploaded this for the anniversary.  It still gives me chills. 

Bopping to Loved Me Back to Life atm I enjoy her vocals on the Album and I think she updated her sound well during that time! 

Edited by FightDragonsWithMe

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Hi guys. I thought you'd be interested with this updated Celine Dion thread I made, go check it out (still in the works btw):

 

Céline Dion | The Receipts

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

new music coming this year +she is credited as one of the executive producers of her first feature film 'love again'.

 

1 hour ago, ninetiesceline said:

new music coming this year +she is credited as one of the executive producers of her first feature film 'love again'.

 

love that she's still working, resilient queen

  • Author
3 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

love that she's still working, resilient queen

she's also working on her upcoming documentary too.

5 hours ago, ninetiesceline said:

new music coming this year +she is credited as one of the executive producers of her first feature film 'love again'.

 

So excited for this :jonny:

 

 

I'm wondering if she's gonna promote the movie? I'm not expecting her to go all out and be everywhere but maybe some remote interviews through video chat are possible?

  • Author
20 minutes ago, allforyou said:

So excited for this :jonny:

 

 

I'm wondering if she's gonna promote the movie? I'm not expecting her to go all out and be everywhere but maybe some remote interviews through video chat are possible?

same thoughts... everyone missed her! 

  • Author

My Heart Will Go On (Official 25th Anniversary Alternate Music Video) is FINALLY available on Céline Dion's official YouTube channel.

 

1 hour ago, ninetiesceline said:

My Heart Will Go On (Official 25th Anniversary Alternate Music Video) is FINALLY available on Céline Dion's official YouTube channel.

 

the quality and the beauty peak

 

miss her. hope she's doing better and she will win all those health issues.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The new songs are all so good :jonny: They sound like they could fit on Courage but are slightly different.

 

I especially love The Gift, Love Again and I'll Be 

  • Author
24 minutes ago, allforyou said:

The new songs are all so good :jonny: They sound like they could fit on Courage but are slightly different.

 

I especially love The Gift, Love Again and I'll Be 

Love Again was recorded late 2022 while the four other songs were recorded during the Courage era (2019). How unfortunate she's still not with us to sing these wonderful songs... 

4 hours ago, ninetiesceline said:

Love Again was recorded late 2022 while the four other songs were recorded during the Courage era (2019). How unfortunate she's still not with us to sing these wonderful songs... 

That makes sense. I'll Be does sound like a Courage outtake.

 

I really hope she recovers to a point where she'll be able to perform again, the fact that she has a concert scheduled for August makes me hopeful that it's possible.

  • Author
11 hours ago, allforyou said:

That makes sense. I'll Be does sound like a Courage outtake.

 

I really hope she recovers to a point where she'll be able to perform again, the fact that she has a concert scheduled for August makes me hopeful that it's possible.

Idk but she should just cancel courage world tour once and for all. Its been 3-4 years she needs to let it go and comeback when she's all ready..

3 hours ago, ninetiesceline said:

Idk but she should just cancel courage world tour once and for all. Its been 3-4 years she needs to let it go and comeback when she's all ready..

I partially agree however at the same time I think having concerts scheduled might give her motivation to recover as fast as she can

  • Author
2 hours ago, allforyou said:

I partially agree however at the same time I think having concerts scheduled might give her motivation to recover as fast as she can

She's a performer, being on stage is something she always wanted more than anything else, she wants to be with people. The tour being 'Courage World Tour' while Courage album was released like 4 years ago... And the tour has been stretched way too long. I'd say she can do an all new regional tour/world tour once her body is in condition.

Edited by ninetiesceline

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.