Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Billie Eilish

Featured Replies

BE4 coming in March/April

The Bell Jar coming in September

Stadium tour in 2028

zendaya

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Views 168.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seeing Billie in concert for the first time tonight. I'm so excited  

  • I was really not a fan of her performance last night. It felt very similar to her Olympics and SNL performances, which were also underwhelming.   Like I understand that BOAF was the nominee,

On 9/7/2026 at 10:54 AM, whatyouwant_ said:

BE4 coming in March/April

The Bell Jar coming in September

Stadium tour in 2028

zendaya

Waking up this tea

zendaya

honestly would not mind a lead single pre release for BE4 but I doubt she'll ever do that again. Maybe it will make it easier to break the red tv wall

zendaya

Is it too early to talk about the possibilities of BE4 crossing 95-100M debut?

3 minutes ago, thisbirdhasflown said:

I hope the next album is longer than HMHAS.

HMHAS felt like a fair length, but only 10 tracks was so spin

I think a 12-14 track album is what we need

Yeah, we need a 12-14 tracks album and one physical bonus track on vinyl. Also she better do all the tricks people are doing these days to secure a +400k debut in the US.

zendaya

Edited by whatyouwant_

20 hours ago, bad guy said:

14 tracks? Oh y'all want skips huh

zendaya

HTE 16 tracks with none of the above

zendaya

1 hour ago, dreww said:

HTE 16 tracks with none of the above

zendaya

Everybody Skips is right there though

zendaya

  • Author
3 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Everybody Skips is right there though

zendaya

You mean the most underrated song in her discography?

We will not be tolerating EveryGODy Dies slander in this base!

IMG_0910.gif

Just now, wish said:

You mean the most underrated song in her discography?

We will not be tolerating EveryGODy Dies slander in this base!

IMG_0910.gif

It being strategically sandwiched between OverHated and Your Bible when if you cut that FAT out, the transition is heavenly.

zendaya

Same with NMR but the message is cute at least

zendaya

i knew if she was going to do festivals next year, some news where about to pop in any day nowjonny5

19 hours ago, dreww said:

BE4 Q4 26?

suburban

im literally begging her to wait until next year, im not ready yet (i dont have any pto left this year to attend any release events lmao) chick3

I feel like if she's festival announcement ready then the album is I fear

Didn't they just announce Dua doing a festival and HITSDD confirmed her album is releasing in January?

I also find it incredibly hard to believe 26' BE4 release but she's been disgustingly quiet lately so gaycat5

  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought about it, and lowkey Billie could definitely do the Super Bowl halftime show in these up and coming years if she wants. Her catalog is pretty much there already, also, we know how she is always trying to be the youngest to achieve something (her team is clearly on the EGOT goal atm) and this would be perfect ngl. She could also satisfy the E in EGOT.

pikachoo

She has until 2030 to headline if she wants to be the youngest artist ever and I could definitely see this happening. Maybe sooner if she wants to widen the gap hmmm..

Edited by dreww

1 hour ago, dreww said:

She has until 2030 to headline if she wants to be the youngest artist ever

Who has that record currently?

12 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Who has that record currently?

Bruno mars at 28

I wish Billie could share a little snippet of new music on her story or something😭 just to have an idea of how it could sound. Months before HMHAS we had a little video with a previous version of OVER NOW and another one of BOAF.

Nobody mentioned that Finneas said there would be real drums on the album when he talked about it in an interview a few weeks ago, so a rock album isn't impossible!

"CM: How many other people are there day-to-day? Or is it just the two of you?

FO: It's just us. I mean, we'll outsource – like, I'm a very mediocre drummer, so I'll do little demo drums, and then we'll write in our ledger: "We've got to get a real drummer in here to play some real drums."

I think the most likely is that they finish the album in december/january and release it in march/april. It's possible that we hear nothing about the album until one or two months before the release 😭

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.