Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Billie Eilish

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Mehdi said:

I wish Billie could share a little snippet of new music on her story or something😭 just to have an idea of how it could sound. Months before HMHAS we had a little video with a previous version of OVER NOW and another one of BOAF.

Nobody mentioned that Finneas said there would be real drums on the album when he talked about it in an interview a few weeks ago, so a rock album isn't impossible!

"CM: How many other people are there day-to-day? Or is it just the two of you?

FO: It's just us. I mean, we'll outsource – like, I'm a very mediocre drummer, so I'll do little demo drums, and then we'll write in our ledger: "We've got to get a real drummer in here to play some real drums."

I think the most likely is that they finish the album in december/january and release it in march/april. It's possible that we hear nothing about the album until one or two months before the release 😭

I think they shared this before because their drummer Andrew did some on HMHAS? If I'm not wrong.

Definitely agree with Q1.5-2 2027 release. Hopefully her silence lately has been her locking in and finishing the album!

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Views 168.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seeing Billie in concert for the first time tonight. I'm so excited  

  • I was really not a fan of her performance last night. It felt very similar to her Olympics and SNL performances, which were also underwhelming.   Like I understand that BOAF was the nominee,

28 minutes ago, dreww said:

I think they shared this before because their drummer Andrew did some on HMHAS? If I'm not wrong.

Definitely agree with Q1.5-2 2027 release. Hopefully her silence lately has been her locking in and finishing the album!

Finneas said this in the interview where he was explainig how they were working on the new album :))

  • Author

I miss Billie so much! She's been so quiet lately, I hope she is doing well and putting her energy into making a great album. Hopefully she pops back in with a cute photodump or magazine cover soon. This drought is getting brutal deadbanana2

13 hours ago, Mehdi said:

Finneas said this in the interview where he was explainig how they were working on the new album :))

He said it now but was not surprising since they did this with HMHAS too. They've been leaning more into using real instruments for a while. Even though they initially make the songs just the two of them, they'll add instruments later.

I really want some snippets too. I can't wait to know what the BE4 sound will be.
The only snippets we got (that I can remember) was late 2024 while she was on tour and she said she was only playing around but sounds great heart2


Edited by Dash_inthedark

I had a bit of free time today and been digging a bit more about the album timeline celestial5

There's an interview with FINNEAS from October 2025 where he says they'd been working on some stuff. We also know she was on tour between September '24 and November '25, with a few breaks, and had a small studio traveling with her, so it's possible she cooked up some first drafts on the road. But definitely by the end of 2025 they were actively starting to work on it.

Then in a November 2025 Rolling Stone interview, FINNEAS said: "Billie is doing her last few weeks of her world tour, and then we're back in [the studio] making some new Billie stuff."

The ELLE interview with Billie from April 2026 was the first time she talked about the album. She was asked directly if BE4 was on the way, and she said: "Oh yeah, we're more than halfway." Then, on May 6, Smallzy asked Billie to elaborate, and she confirmed: "we are halfway through making it and I am loving it." She also said it was "literally not coming out for a goddamn ******* year" and that there was still much to do.


In that HERO interview in July this year, FINNEAS confirmed they were still working on the album and still writing brand-new songs, while also finishing parts of existing ones.

hero.jpg

With all we know by now I'd say the most likely release window could be March–May 2027 if everything goes to plan. She'll probably do some promo for a few months and announce the tour for 2028. With some luck, she might also do a few summer festivals like she did with HTE.

It also makes sense to release it around that period because Bell Jar movie will probably come out September 2027 (Toronto and Venice festivals are around that time and Sarah Polley has premiered her films at both), and she'll likely be busy for a bit with premieres, promo, interviews, etc. Then, hopefully, she'll be campaigning for awards at the end of the year and awards season will be full force January-February 2028.

One thing is for sure after all this drought 2027 is gonna be a HUGE YEAR for Billie stans clap

Edited by Dash_inthedark

2 hours ago, storminthedark said:

She's headlining Glastonbury next year

the gag that would be... not only being the youngest to headline it but becoming the youngest to headline it TWICE jonny5

  • Author
2 hours ago, storminthedark said:

She's headlining Glastonbury next year

God I hope so, Glastonbury would be a perfect stage for her and it would be 5 years since her last headlining show there.

Festival season is usually fun for us, it'll be incredible if we get the album in Spring and then a bunch of festivals immediately after jonny5

i LOVE when she does festivals, her festival run of 2023 was genuinely one of the best times ever, i have the fondest memories of that time truly heart also her doing festivals usually means that she's playing somewhere closer to where i am, so i don't have to travel as far as i usually do to see her, though i would (and have) travelled far and wide to do that still

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.