• Replies 109.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I’m just going to keep focusing on the tour and not pay attention to the lack of visuals or anything, otherwise I will snap. She has made it clear that they will come when she feels like it’s ready and I refuse to give myself a headache over this hag

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m just going to keep focusing on the tour and not pay attention to the lack of visuals or anything, otherwise I will snap. She has made it clear that they will come when she feels like it’s ready and I refuse to give myself a headache over this hag

spacer.png

Could it be that in the visuals she’s dancing a lot and she’s saving those for when she will be able to perform the full choreo performed there?

• Like 1

She probably recorded the visuals with the idea of escapism due to the pandemic and then realized in the beginning of this year that people are over talking and thinking about it, thus making the entire concept of the visuals obsolete

• Like 1

The reason she never wants to go anywhere was demonstrated tonight at the Louis Vuitton show. It's too much.

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The reason she never wants to go anywhere was demonstrated tonight at the Louis Vuitton show. It's too much.

What do you mean? She did look a bit unconfortable.

17 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

She probably recorded the visuals with the idea of escapism due to the pandemic and then realized in the beginning of this year that people are over talking and thinking about it, thus making the entire concept of the visuals obsolete

What does this mean

2 minutes ago, Sabandija said:

What do you mean? She did look a bit unconfortable.

There's 10000 people in her face and she can't even take two steps unless someone clears a path. She's visibly anxious in these situations.

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

There's 10000 people in her face and she can't even take two steps unless someone clears a path. She's visibly anxious in these situations.

I think she switches.

Sometimes she seems very uncomfortable, but sometimes I think she likes stepping out abd soaks in the attention.

Sometimes she's very clearly into being Beyoncé.

2 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I think she switches.

Sometimes she seems very uncomfortable, but sometimes I think she likes stepping out abd soaks in the attention.

Sometimes she's very clearly into being Beyoncé.

I think she's into it when she's at the Grammys sitting with Adele, Lizzo, Mary J Blige, Bad Bunny, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck around her. or when she goes and sits at the Oscars next to A-list actors and directors.

fashion shows are a mess. even the most high end shows will have random influencers, models, socialites, people shoving a phone in her face to film her. she's not trying to hold an impromptu meet & greet for clout chasers.

• Like 4

someone in the comments of this video wrote down a play-by-play commentary of what went wrong with Reneigh/Summer Renaissance performance the other day. it looks like she wanted to get off the horse, but the crew didn't unfasten her in time and didn't comply with her signals to push the stairs away throughout the whole song. she was frustrated with them being unable to improvise and deal with a problem.

• Like 2

That guy behind her looks like Scott Storch.

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

I think she's into it when she's at the Grammys sitting with Adele, Lizzo, Mary J Blige, Bad Bunny, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck around her. or when she goes and sits at the Oscars next to A-list actors and directors.

fashion shows are a mess. even the most high end shows will have random influencers, models, socialites, people shoving a phone in her face to film her. she's not trying to hold an impromptu meet & greet for clout chasers.

I would hate being a celeb.

Edited by Moneymoneymoney
Just wanted to

The renaissance visuals is clearly her best visuals ever

Edited by Moneymoneymoney

1 minute ago, Moneymoneymoney said:

I get what you mean but fashion shows are for models though. It's called a fashion show for a reason.

eh, not really. I'm not referring to models working the runway, obviously they aren't the problem and won't stop midway to snap a photo of yoncé. the D-listers who are there because they have a connection or to fill empty seats though... models work at fashion shows but they aren't the intended audience, not unless we're talking Naomi Campbell or something.

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

eh, not really. I'm not referring to models working the runway, obviously they aren't the problem and won't stop midway to snap a photo of yoncé. the D-listers who are there because they have a connection or to fill empty seats though... models work at fashion shows but they aren't the intended audience, not unless we're talking Naomi Campbell or something.

You are right lmao

Of course it would take someone like Pharrell to get her to go to an LV show.

Now can she get Nicholas Ghesquiere to do some Renaissance tour outfits please and thank you. 

• Like 1

What happened at the last Amsterdam show?

Was she trying to make them move the stairs from her?

Why were they having such a hard time understanding her?

:skull:

Long inches will always look amazing on her wow:ghostface: also obsessed with the way she holds her phone while recording, she is such a mom

19 hours ago, Bicassie said:

my personal extensive rennie visuals pairing analysis masterpost:

enjoy!

will be reading this in a bit omg :WAP:

5 minutes until midnight :dancehall3:

Spoiler

nothing is coming why am i even doing this lol

2 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

5 minutes until midnight :dancehall3:

Hide contents

nothing is coming why am i even doing this lol

Well the 21st is start of summer:redface:

but the next important date is july 29th

11 hours ago, kimberly said:

someone in the comments of this video wrote down a play-by-play commentary of what went wrong with Reneigh/Summer Renaissance performance the other day. it looks like she wanted to get off the horse, but the crew didn't unfasten her in time and didn't comply with her signals to push the stairs away throughout the whole song. she was frustrated with them being unable to improvise and deal with a problem.

Honestly I can’t blame them. “Something different” can mean anything, she wants to get closer but not get off the horse and it’s all done in two minutes or so (greedy ***** for cutting the song), she’s pointing at the stairs and you would think she wants to get off. Then she pushes the stairs away and the crew member when he goes to help her. I think she ultimately wanted them to take the stairs away and turn the horse towards the stage and push it forward.

It seems unsafe though. Better to get her down. 

On 6/1/2023 at 1:34 PM, Arrogant said:

I need new London outfits, or I need her to change up her hair, because some clips make it difficult to know which show they're from. I would love to be able to say it doesn't matter, but my OCD is kicking my ass. If you could see my folders and spreadsheets... :ace:

I just want to say I've noticed the effort and I appreciate it. Being able to tell each Amsterdam show apart has soothed my brain. Thank you, Bey :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.