Beyoncé

Kisuke

I wish we had a thread like this for Beyoncé

The info we have so far:

- The Fela Kuti inspired-album was shelved in 2010, End Of Time was the only song making it into the final cut on 4.

- Superpower, Blow, and Rocket were probably the only songs from the original B5 concept that were kept. I suppose her vision changed drastically after meeting Boots.

- The Lemonade demos sound so different from the album itself. I guess the sound was intended to be more Alternative/AC during the early sessions.

- The original Bey X Jay duet album was never released. EIL was recorded right after it for fun.

- She was working on both The Gift and the trilogy during the pandemic. CC was supposed to be Act I and titled as "Beyincé", but I'd like to know what really happened behind the scenes. It might explain what made her change her mind and the messy release: no physical standard edition, no booklet, no photoshoot, missing songs, and so on.

• Like 2

• Replies 109.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

her insta likes bombing harder than CC on spotify

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

spacer.png

Omg I noticed it too!!!

Usually I don't like her posts if it's a whack outfit or unflattering look (*cough* platinum fried wig) but I saw quite a few posts not hitting the 1m mark lately and went back and liked every post I haven't before to help the sis out :ahh: 

(I know it's not that serious but to me it's funny dd)

Edited by AxelFox
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

spacer.png

its bc we're boycotting her japanese private jet escapade with jay behind the scenes posts <3

Posted (edited)

I think her disconnect is really showing this era more so than ever :ducky:

We don't want a tour. Maybe a residency :doc: (which I was against up until lately). We don't want another trip to Japan post. We don't need another CÉCRED post. We don't need an extended Mufasa trailer. We don't need another outfit post with a random CC song set against it.

What can she do to save this era and most importantly her fans interest at this point? 

new york lohan GIF by VH1

Edited by Brikenbur
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

spacer.png

She posts at the most random times. She posted "I hope you have a Cecred Sunday" when Sunday was over for 95% of the world.

• Haha 3

She's also posting these pictures that are over a month old. 

27 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She posts at the most random times. She posted "I hope you have a Cecred Sunday" when Sunday was over for 95% of the world.

someone said one of the pics had "lastjapanpic" in its source code which means the next insta post will be BIG :duca:

Spoiler

get ready for another lion king post  :suburban:

6 hours ago, sillycilla said:

With how dead the era is at this point nothing can be a single. They dropped the ball with 2most wanted and we called it not being the right follow up single. There isn't a cuff it. 

And the Japan pics are just as annoying as been corny website. Move along. Nothing to see.

People were making lots of TikToks to BODYGUARD but as usual, the hype wasn't sustained.

3 hours ago, Pepo said:

The info we have so far:

- The Fela Kuti inspired-album was shelved in 2010, End Of Time was the only song making it into the final cut on 4.

- Superpower, Blow, and Rocket were probably the only songs from the original B5 concept that were kept. I suppose her vision changed drastically after meeting Boots.

- The Lemonade demos sound so different from the album itself. I guess the sound was intended to be more Alternative/AC during the early sessions.

- The original Bey X Jay duet album was never released. EIL was recorded right after it for fun.

- She was working on both The Gift and the trilogy during the pandemic. CC was supposed to be Act I and titled as "Beyincé", but I'd like to know what really happened behind the scenes. It might explain what made her change her mind and the messy release: no physical standard edition, no booklet, no photoshoot, missing songs, and so on.

Additional:

• Her second album was going to be made out of the outtakes from Dangerously in Love. The first single was going to be the rock-infused "Scent of You."
  • For B3, then called Virtuoso Intellect, she was going to make a dance album with the Freemasons (who remixed most of her songs from B'Day). This would have been more dancy than what Renaissance ended up being. I wish it happened.
  • In 2010, she was going the indie rock route, having chased songs written by The Script/Danny O'Donoghue, and stating she wanted to make an Of Montreal-inspired record.
  • She originally described B5 in the GQ interview as having been influenced by Prince, Diana Ross, etc. and having a doo-***, traditional R&B sound. Diplo said this album was scrapped in July of that year.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:
  • For B3, then called Virtuoso Intellect, she was going to make a dance album with the Freemasons (who remixed most of her songs from B'Day). This would have been more dancy than what Renaissance ended up being. I wish it happened.

What I'd give to hear these outtakes. :jonnycat: We were robbed of some BOPS.

The Arby's of Pop

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The Arby's of Pop

This might seem nerdy but the horse in their Pic is a Arabian Horse and B is on Lipizzan lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The Arby's of Pop

Every single word of that tweet sounds nasty 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pepo said:

The info we have so far:

That thread is full of lies. That user is reliable but she trolls a lot too

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Every single word of that tweet sounds nasty 

"Arby's" being the nastiest 

Posted (edited)

It's you guys thinking we are getting more singles after 2MW :ryan3:

Edited by Redporus
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Redporus said:

It's you guys thinking we are getting more singles after 2MW :ryan3:

we didn't want II Most Lesbians to begin with :ryan3:

• Haha 4

I really think it's Bey preventing Columbia to promote. For their other artists, they just keep sending sh*t to radio, even non-singles. For Bey, it's like they have their hands tied to their backs waiting for approval. :skull: 

• Like 1

this is all Matthew's fault. If his greedy ass wasn't stealing out of her purse she'd be tied up in columbia's basement rn working on a promo plan but NO he had to steal from her 

spongebob-patrick.png

• Like 3

That much is clear - Bey moves at a GLACIAL pace. Nothing "queen"-like about it other than Elizabeth II Was faster following her corgies than Bey is reacting and doing ANYTHING smart post album release.

They really thought that a instagram shooting over the course of a week would suffice as promo for about 2 months if they just stretch out the content. How stupid do u have to be?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

this is all Matthew's fault. If his greedy ass wasn't stealing out of her purse she'd be tied up in columbia's basement rn working on a promo plan but NO he had to steal from her 

spongebob-patrick.png

It's TaQoya's fault.

• Haha 1

This is how all BeyZ pics should look like 

spacer.png

I can't believe her team approved an Arby's horseradish sauce... this era can't get any worse 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

How stupid do u have to be?

i mean THIS is what an average tuesday looks like over at parkwood so i'd say very 

200.gif?cid=790b7611hybq4fba4gn29zoqty9q

patrick-star-starfish.gif

04c9b6e21f7a33e49e1b30c75f5378be.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.