• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

43 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Does anyone else think the DC reunion in Houston (which we know to essentially be the confirmed taping date) pretty much cements the fact that a doc of some kind is coming? 

Please spare the doom and gloom about what has or hasn't been scrapped, I'm moreso interested in what the evidence points to being the case. 

I've never really subscribed to the idea of a full-fledged DC5 musical reunion for a few reasons. Top of the list being the fact that there isn't a sonic configuration (outside of the DC4 material) that easily accommodates LeToya or LaTavia (who I love). On top of that, DC, commercially speaking, literally "IS" Bey, Kelly, and Michelle... and there's no real musical way to avoid or reconfigure that. Nor do I think Bey, Kelly, or Michelle would want to.

That said...

There is so much stock and history in their STORY. And I've been salivating at the prospect of an on-screen moment between all members. In my mind, it was always gonna be some kind of lifetime achievement moment at an award show. But it being in a/the doc would be so epic and probably will give us much more than a brief acceptance speech would.

Looking at how all-encompassing the doc seems to be (from the early tea about it covering her life at large including her kids, to Rennie, to them filming so much during this touring frame), it already feels like it could be her most compelling  doc yet.

Her going around Houston the day before taking pictures everywhere makes me think everything is part of the RWT film.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

a Pitbull collab would send her to 70M :giraffe:

she probably thinks another song with Dj Khaled screaming in the back will do the trick :ace:

16 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Her going around Houston the day before taking pictures everywhere makes me think everything is part of the RWT film.

Same!

28 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Still no other legs announced?:rip:

There wont be more, make ur peace.

That DC5 talk also very unlikely, they are just friends from.the past supporting each other. Yall are dreamers

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

There wont be more, make ur peace.

That DC5 talk also very unlikely, they are just friends from.the past supporting each other. Yall are dreamers

Yeah, as much as I’d love a DC5 reunion tour or project of some sort I don’t see it happening.  First of all, that’s now having to split the check 5 ways.  It seems as though from the eyes of the girls Destiny’s Child consist of it’s current line up which is Beyoncé, Michelle, & Kelly.  Not to take anything away from Letoya and Latavia, as they were apart of the group.  But I think DC3 is how the current line up looks at Destiny’s Child.  But never say never.  That would be really cool to see all 5 of them together. 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

@Planet Mars this you? :mandown:

:rip:

My outfit is a slay for tonight not sure whatever that is but good luck to her.

Edited by Planet Mars
  • Like 1

Finally had my show.  The screens nor sound was a problem.  Beyonce being out of touch was.

Who approved the setlist? BMS went on for too long; no one knew the AHAP section.  When ppl were getting hype and dancing she killed the energy by slowing down or leaving the stage.  Energy is better than costume changes.

Its sad but our girl needs a better team.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 16

Megan was on stage for less than a minute just for both of them to run off and there to be more visuals.  She couldve preformed the whole song and the let Meg do a solo. Smh

After the mute challenge, people were hype af.  That hype was petered out.  By the last time she disappeared and came back, the vibe was killed.  Such a waste.  

Edited by Blumoon
  • Thumbs Down 15

Beyonce squandered her legacy.  People were bored and leaving early.  This is what happens when ppl kiss your ass too much.  I will check back in when Bey gets a clue.  Tacky, profane music and boring, lackluster tours.  Trash ass forgettable collabs w Travis Scott and MTS.  Matthew wouldve never let this happen.  Sigh.  

• Thumbs Down 17

14 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Finally had my show.  The screens nor sound was a problem.  Beyonce being out of touch was.

Who approved the setlist? BMS went on for too long; no one knew the AHAP section.  When ppl were getting hype and dancing she killed the energy by slowing down or leaving the stage.  Energy is better than costume changes.

Its sad but our girl needs a better team.  

You wish you were in that stadium yesterday. :zzz:

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Reverie said:

EKJHGWKE<H?

This is what I meant when I said she was overdoing the movements :ahh:

• Haha 1

I don’t know why people are saying she’s not touring anywhere else as if they know it as fact but she is 100% booked for a whole tour in Australia. 100% can confirm 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I don’t know why people are saying she’s not touring anywhere else as if they know it as fact but she is 100% booked for a whole tour in Australia. 100% can confirm 

Maybe under a different name, the RWT seems to be over.

4 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Maybe under a different name, the RWT seems to be over.

She keeps saying that she’ll be back soon lol

sumn is about to go down when tour ends

Edited by Bicassie

21 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Beyonce squandered her legacy.  People were bored and leaving early.  This is what happens when ppl kiss your ass too much.  I will check back in when Bey gets a clue.  Tacky, profane music and boring, lackluster tours.  Trash ass forgettable collabs w Travis Scott and MTS.  Matthew wouldve never let this happen.  Sigh.  

Delusional clown. Get the F out of here. Beyoncé starts the show with at least 4 ballads where she sings and showcase her beautiful voice. Then she goes into the entire Renaissance album, then deep album cuts etc... Her show is so  diverse in content. You sound desperate trying to imply the whole show is about one kind of music lol. 

I would like to point out that Blue Moon and Blue Rose are not related 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.