Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

To all my tasteful Hive who are also classic movie stans (and if you stan Thee Glamour Queen Beyoncé, you should be!), I’ve started a base thread for us and I’d love any and all of you who enjoy classic movies to make yourselves known there! It’s a place where we can share what we’ve seen, what we want to see, give and get recommendations, and drag criminally overrated actors like that old buzzard Katharine Hepburn by her watery eyes and rickety neck!

 

Hope to see a few of you there at least.

 

FlatCaringGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

The way I have everything downloaded and organized meticulously by date and she's RUINING IT

 

woman-mad-face.gif

3 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

WHY HASN'T SHE UPDATED HER WEBSITE YET

 

woman-mad-face.gif

you have to spray your device with the perfume to access updates

48 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

We need to start the rumor that Bey isn’t going to announce new dates until Kansas City is sold out :biblionny:

That’s not a rumor tho, it’s a fact at this point 

33 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Why doesn’t she sing Deja Vu? Does she hate it or what? 

It’s vocally taxing. She brought it back for Coachella and OTR II so she probably got tired of it. I want green light tbh

46 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Why doesn’t she sing Deja Vu? Does she hate it or what? 

She's punishing Hive for the petition back in the day.

54 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

The way I have everything downloaded and organized meticulously by date and she's RUINING IT

 

woman-mad-face.gif

you are the photograph, baby

 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Y'all, I wouldn't be surprised is she grosses close to 40 million in Chicago alone

Chicago, Houston, NYC, DC should've joined Atlanta as 3 date cities. LA becoming 4 dates if not 5. Don't even get me started on how Philadelphia, Charlotte, New Orleans, Santa Clara, Miami should've had 2x shows too. Oh if only her team was capable like the one of the natural blonde pop girl.

Edited by Machete

When she posts the Minneapolis photos an hour before she goes on stage in Chicago and the theory is debunked.

 

CzZqKO9.gif

1 hour ago, Arrogant said:

The way I have everything downloaded and organized meticulously by date and she's RUINING IT

 

woman-mad-face.gif

Can you put this on google drive, or mega or something  :eli:

41 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Schoolin' Life is a little overrated.

 

CzZqKO9.gif

"you are a little overrated, baby"

 

CzZqKO9.gif

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

imagine...

 

Screen+Shot+2018-06-18+at+1.10.35+AM.png 

that album with that man getting all of this and Renaissance getting an insta post… she’s homophobic indeed 


CzZqKO9.gif

Just now, bijonse said:

Forgot how good lemonade was omg :jamming:

Like it don’t hit the same unless you listen to it the full way through :jonny5:

is there a particular reason y’all expect anything other than her changing 3 outfits (one of them will be ugly) to happen tonight ? or is it just the usual delusions ? 


CzZqKO9.gif

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

is there a particular reason y’all expect anything other than her changing 3 outfits (one of them will be ugly) to happen tonight ? or is it just the usual delusions ? 


CzZqKO9.gif

usual delusions. I would say just let them live in delulu land, but then they bring the breakdowns when things don't happen

20 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Wait what theory

 

CzZqKO9.gif

 

I can’t keep track

She mentions Chicago during one of the interludes and hasn't posted anything from Minneapolis so some people think she's debuting the visuals or a date tonight

 

CzZqKO9.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.