Beyoncé

Kisuke

I dont think mother is performing Sunday, especially with no promo.

I DO however think we will finally hear about either the visuals or see a tour trailer.

Either is fine.

• Replies 109.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Beyoncé is held to the most unreasonable standard. It is part of why she KNOWS that silence is the best policy. 

Like she said in I'm that girl, she didn't want this power. But she has it and it is partly a result of her drive, talent and work ethic, ALL THREE of which set her apart and combined it makes her THE legend of her era. 

Beyoncé knows there is no winning with the fools so she doesn't bother to play their game at all. Remains humble and does her thing and the fact that people can't get her to stop or get a reaction out of her as she continues to slay 25 years in only drives her naysayers mad. 

I love to see it 

I’m still deciding on which tickets I’m going to buy. I’m going to both shows but I want the best. I decided to get CR tickets b/c it looks too enticing. But then I want either VIP Riser or the VIP or B Hive up front. IDK.

1 hour ago, Arrogant said:

I'm getting messages from people I know who previously had zero - and I mean ZEROOOOOO - interest in Beyoncé talking about how they're trying to get tickets

I hate locals so much WTF IS GOING ON

B0AsRbNCYAAPOlW.jpg:large

It's always been this way. It's why she's one of the most popular live acts.

A significant amount of people who go to see Beyoncé live aren't necessarily fans of her music, as they are fans of her live performances.

She's one of those artists that you don't want to miss because they just have that reputation and you know they'll put on a good show.

When I went to Formation I saw a bunch of older men who mostly listen to Hip-hop and Rock and don't really care for her music but still consider her the greatest live performer of her time. A guy I met had his ex girlfriend drag him to the MCSWT and even though they'd broken up her enjoyed the show so much that he had been to OTR1 AND Formation :skull:

It is what it is.

People on TikTok wanting tickets even though they didn’t like Renaissance and want to hear to her old stuff, apparently it’s “far” from her best album. I hate these LOCALS. Stay home. :rip:

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

People on TikTok wanting tickets even though they didn’t like Renaissance and want to hear to her old stuff, apparently it’s “far” from her best album. I hate these LOCALS. Stay home. :rip:

Wishing them nothing but anal and/or vaginal bleeding

This verified fan bullsh!t should been for an intimate club/theater tour last year and it should've been reserved for people who were ALREADY on the mailing list

Keeping it open to regular degular ass GP folk for a stadium tour... my skin is ACRAWL

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

3 minutes ago, allnight said:

there are still tickets available on the poland presale btw!

How can u access the presale? I cant do that via ticketmaster

1 hour ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

This sounds sad. No wonder she doesn't really have an industry friend except for the DC's girls and no wonder she's only close to Jay and her family and putting her kids above everything. 

The amount of people that came for her, Keri Hilson/Kelis/Keisha Cole/Neyo(and Janet?) etc etc while she basically does nothing and keep quiet really annoyed me. 

"She's no Ashanti" is the most ridiculous statement ever made. I'm happy to see she's still slaying 20 years later. First black woman to headline Coachella, first black woman to headline Glastonbury in 20 years and I hope first black woman to get AOTY and to gross 1 Billion in a single tour. 

In Asia, she's still the most well known Black woman; I love Rih but the amount of respect that B had literally put her above everyone else; Dubai is the proof..

This may be a hot take, but you don’t become a billionaire or a music legend without pissing people off. We don’t actually know what Bey says or does behind the scenes. Out of the thousands of people she interacts with, it’s realistic to think that some of them are probably justified in their dislike for her. We’re all disliked by someone. The difference is that Bey knows not to litigate her beefs publicly or drag people out in the open, which helps make everything look like one-sided beef and reiterates how professional she is.

56 minutes ago, Draper. said:

They added 4k new voters to the Grammys to increase diversity in the last couple of years because they were about to get cancelled. Grammy voters were 74% male last time Bey was nominated for AOTY, they aim to get to 50% female by 2025. Giving Bey AOTY proves those efforts are working. BMS is not winning ROTY nor SOTY, so that would make either Adele or Harry win the three main categories again if Bey doesn't take AOTY. It's either her or Kendrick.

So do you think its bey or kendrick? i agree she is not taking ROTY or SOTY.

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

This may be a hot take, but you don’t become a billionaire or a music legend without pissing people off. We don’t actually know what Bey says or does behind the scenes. Out of the thousands of people she interacts with, it’s realistic to think that some of them are probably justified in their dislike for her. We’re all disliked by someone. The difference is that Bey knows not to litigate her beefs publicly or drag people out in the open, which helps make everything look like one-sided beef and reiterates how professional she is.

As if she was the only massive celebrity who is insanely rich in the business.

Some of them simply are not held to the same standards and misogynoir certainly plays a role.

3 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

So do you think its bey or kendrick? i agree she is not taking ROTY or SOTY.

neither :rip:

4 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

As if she was the only massive celebrity who is insanely rich in the business.

Some of them simply are not held to the same standards and misogynoir certainly plays a role.

My point is that beef and conflict is inevitable in this industry, especially when you reach the upper echelons of success. Bey being quiet doesn’t mean she’s never involved herself in petty drama or squabbles, it just means she knows how to not fuel fires. I’m not saying how Bey gets treated is fair or equitable,  Black women have always been held to an impossible standard even in their/our own community. My argument is solely that just cause Bey isn’t on Twitter ranting about people or in interviews throwing shade doesnt mean all these beefs are actually one-sided. 

Edited by Rotunda

8 minutes ago, allnight said:

i wish :'(

so do i :gaycat7: 

we’re winning on tuesday or else i’ll be in her dressing room, begging, crying, throwing up…

She jumped 6 spots yesterday on Spotify daily top artist :clap3:should be a good update 

Edited by Shelter

39 minutes ago, Starshine said:

why go to a tour for an album you don’t like :hoetenks:

47-CE408-B-BEA0-4181-9-BD4-6-A7-C2-EDFA8

is it true that the VIP sections are not only for package holder?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.