• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

I haven't received this new email yet either but I got emails for Club Renaissance & her album release day messages so I'd say check if you got those!

hopefully we'll get today's email too

true I did get a club renaissance email... 

wait just got the email yAS!

OKAY Y'ALL THE LOOKSSSSSS CAN YOU IMAGINE?!

we know she's gonna change it up frequently too!

Just now, swissman said:

true I did get a club renaissance email... 

OKAY Y'ALL THE LOOKSSSSSS CAN YOU IMAGINE?!

we know she's gonna change it up frequently too!

where do i sign up for club renaissance?

Where do I register girlies? I am trying to do beehive and verify fan or whatever . It is taking forever 

5 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Aya sold her tickets in January so there won't be much conflict. 

I'm talking about people clowning Aya for chosing Arena instead of Stade de France because of Beyoncé or how Aya will just sing one song and live her concert to ge see Bey's and now on Twitter people blowing people who got ticket for Aya on May 26th and can't go to Beyoncé now. It just brings more attention to the event. It's going to be hard to get tickets. 

Oh yeah definitely good luck Paris Hive :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i subscribed to that ticketmaster list and on livenation, and i just got a mail from her but it’s just the tour pic, does that count/help for the presale ? :biblio:

how did you get a mail from her tho? I think presale is open for everyone at 10am

Just now, www said:

where do i sign up for club renaissance?

I think it was something you'd have had to have signed up for in the past. currently her "beyhive signup" page is broken...

Sorry if that doesn't help...Have you ever gotten emails from her before?

2 minutes ago, swissman said:

I also just got it 1 minute after hitting send on that.

:jonny5:

1 minute ago, swissman said:

I think it was something you'd have had to have signed up for in the past. currently her "beyhive signup" page is broken...

Sorry if that doesn't help...Have you ever gotten emails from her before?

never signed up for any emails from her :( 

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

how did you get a mail from her tho? I think presale is open for everyone at 10am

What presale is there for Germany? The ticketmaster page for Hamburg is only showing me the general sale which starts on 10th of Feb at 10 am

Wait so we are allowed to register for multiple dates? I am scared it will replace my original registration :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

What presale is there for Germany? The ticketmaster page for Hamburg is only showing me the general sale which starts on 10th of Feb at 10 am

exactly! so itll be that! Ugh, I better get tickets. i might have to call sick just to get the tickets cause im working at 10am on a Friday. This puta

i’m having a hard time finding any pricing info - do we know the full list? i’m curious about the club renaissance circle :giraffe:

so that old witch really just gives us a poster and that’s it no trailer ? :redface:

there better be one during/after the grammys 

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

so that old witch really just gives us a poster and that’s it no trailer ? :redface:

there better be one during/after the grammys 

Strong feeling there's going to be a commercial during the grammys, although they may not even bother because her presence and the narrative around her nominations/wins/losses will probably be enough :rip: 

Can someone please tell me the difference between the tickets that cost £170? I'm trying to figure out which is the best for me to get.

Edited by Cotton
Ooop nvm just had to READ it properly.

8 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

idk i got one from no-reply@beyoncé.com :rip:

i remember getting a presale code for OTRII but didn’t need/use it cause the presale was open to everyone so i think this will be the same (as you said) 

5 minutes ago, RihsUmbrella said:

Wait so we are allowed to register for multiple dates? I am scared it will replace my original registration :gaycat3:

Yes, you can register for 1 show in group A, B, and C.  I registered for a show in each to hopefully get the opportunity to buy tickets to one :lmao:

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

exactly! so itll be that! Ugh, I better get tickets. i might have to call sick just to get the tickets cause im working at 10am on a Friday. This puta

IT's more than a week until then I'll be so stressed out until then lmao :dies: Hopefully I manage to snatch Club Renaissance for Amsterdam so I can just go for GC or early entry GA in Munich

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Strong feeling there's going to be a commercial during the grammys, although they may not even bother because her presence and the narrative around her nominations/wins/losses will probably be enough :rip: 

yeah i really think we’ll have a real trailer around the grammys too, she never did a tour without trailer but she also never did an era with…no era so i wouldn’t put it past her mean ass over it lol GIF by Lifetime

3 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Can someone please tell me the difference between the tickets that cost £170? I'm trying to figure out which is the best for me to get.

Why are concert tickets in the U.S. always much more expensive? 💀

Is anybody going to the Tampa date??

Waking up at 4am to check the announcement, just to see no dates outside the US & EU

This woman really pays us DUST :sosad:

Edited by BeyBronts

TBH I'm glad we didn't get any major content, because it would totally clash with the stress of trying to figure everything out :priceless:

At least on the Weekend and after the general sale we will have some form of peace

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.