Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Jay Z is performing. She’ll be there. He wouldn’t perform if there were rumblings of her being snubbed or not attending. 

I literally thought this too. They move as a pretty solid unit. 

A lot of us were so engrossed in her "return" to the show in 2021, but it was actually even more of a return for Jay after the 0-8 ish they pulled in 2018.

Him being on the broadcast as a performer (with even more industry clout than ever), I'd think bodes well for Bey both being there and possibly performing. 

• Replies 110.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just now, jane said:

Good. I hope Beyoncé ghost the Grammys for the next 5 years at least and continue to slay live performances everywhere else lol. I'm petty and i truly support this.

Sis, where is everywhere else? 

Just now, ariesgroove said:

no way she isn’t performing or at least attending, she’s literally gone to ceremonies during the most random off years, why wouldn’t she go the year she’s one of the most nominated artists :coffee2:

Not one of, the most nominated. And is four awards - a guarantee at this point - to be the most awarded ever. Her ass is gonna be right in the audience. 

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

On tour. On stage where she is paid to be there and not being used and then disrespected year after year? how about that. How quickly we forget. Beyoncé should have never attended the Grammys after the way they played her the latest years.

Right, like the possibility of only having shaky cellphone footage from tour for the next few years is not appealing to me just so she can #girlboss Grammy executives 

Beyoncé wins 0 of her 8 Grammy nominations after failing to show up for the ceremony

Beyoncé postpones tour to 2024

Beyoncé has scrapped music film for RENAISSANCE

Beyoncé announces ACT 2: The Dubai Documentary, and ACT 3: 2024 North American RENAISSANCE tour (with Jay-Z)

Beyoncé expecting 4th child 

Beyoncé announces retirement

spacer.png

Right!

I get the anger towards the Grammys, but it always puzzles me when stans forget that if sis ain't going there, she for sure ain't going to the lesser shows. 

It'd be different if we got Homecoming-scale shows, then we could really push the narrative of Bey not needing a stage and making her own award-show-scale spectacles. 

But she literally is off grid. 

So, IMO, I'll always take a Grammy performance before I'd take a nothing.

4 minutes ago, jane said:

Good. I hope Beyoncé ghost the Grammys for the next 5 years at least and continue to slay live performances everywhere else lol. I'm petty and i truly support this.

She shouldn’t have submitted if that’s what she wanted.

Anyways, all I care is about the visuals and that’s highly unlikely. Hopefully we’ll get act 2 sometime this year.

3 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Not one of, the most nominated. And is four awards - a guarantee at this point - to be the most awarded ever. Her ass is gonna be right in the audience. 

!!!

this is exactly why i’m taking the hitsdd stuff with a grain of salt and not freaking out, if it’s one thing beyoncé is always gonna do it’s attend the grammys

In addition to attempting to compete in the general and dance/electronic categories, Beyoncé submitted music for R&B consideration: “Heated” and “Virgo’s Groove” are eligible for Best R&B Performance, while “Cuff It” was submitted for Best R&B Song.

What a weird way to ghost the Grammys lol!

HDD has been WRONG before. Why are we having a meltdown when nothing is confirmed and the show hasn’t aired yet? Jay-Z is performing so let’s use our brain cells for a moment… If he will be present then so will bey, even if it’s just for an appearance. 

Just now, ariesgroove said:

!!!

this is exactly why i’m taking the hitsdd stuff with a grain of salt and not freaking out, if it’s one thing beyoncé is always gonna do it’s attend the grammys

imagine being told bey wasn't gonna drop a music video for her lead single anytime before june 2022. we are in uncharted territory here

Either Bey or Brandi Carlile are taking home AOTY... (hopefully Bey)

7 minutes ago, jane said:

Where because ya’ll think she is too good for every show. :deadbanana2: 

She may show up to the Grammys at the last minute before AOTY announcements. We definitely aren’t getting a performance though. You have to pay for that now.

Edited by sillycilla

There's really nothing transparant or easy with this woman. Everything has to be a mysterious surprise or statement. Us getting another Club renaissance sponsored by HBO max is more likely than her attending the grammys at this point

Bad Bunny will win for Album of the year. Bey knows she wont get it so she will probably show up to support Jay's performance and then leave together. 

15 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Exactly!! Where else? If not the Grammys, what other prestigious award show is acceptable for Beyoncé to perform at? She shouldn’t have performed at the Oscars last year that’s for darn sure because the Oscars have also been questionable in the past with their award decisions. It is better for the music industry if the Grammys improve the way they decide the winners and without Bey or Adele, the show will be in jeopardy

Edited by Massive_Teardrop

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

I hope her foot is bothering her rn :heart2:

:deadbanana2:

I was okay with Dubai because I thought this performance was coming but there is no excuse for this. She can put on an hour show, but not a 3 min performance. :skull: 

Wait til @*-ChriZ-* sees the news :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.