Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Last week they were using the BMS Remix as a validation and today they are dragging Bey. I cant wait for Nicki’s rape song to start free falling 

Thankfully I'm never with that fanbase since day one. I kinda like Nicki for her older songs but she had been a mess and chart obsessed since 2018. 

• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, simon said:

ALIEN SUPERSTAR replaced Cuff It on TODAYS TOP HITS!

Also Cuff It was removed from Apple’s Todays Hits and Alien Superstar was moved up to Top 20 positioning!

I think that is the single yall!!

Let's see how that goes, good decision. AS is ahead of Cuff It in every official chart in the world except UK,  despite the latter having some radio play and being pushed on playlists. AS is even ahead of BMS in some charts like South Africa and close in others. 

Let's hope people make it through the first verse,  get to the chorus and appreciate how experimental it is. 

The 24-writers discourse is going to be a pain though. 

Edited by BnPac

I think she finna push a new single and tie it to releasing the entire visual. 

If nothing happens August 20th.

Alien Superstar is the right single choice. It’s just giving! 

17 hours ago, Flanders said:

she might as well hold off for a while since she decided not to release visuals with the music. Give the album a boost going into the holiday season. 

She's selling around 8k pure now, just on her 3rd week, no physicals yes but that's their own fault and it could be better, she's already doing around 8M on Spotify and has two songs on AM top 30 (thank you AS). The album needs a little help until then if there's nothing else coming. 

This would be a great idea however if she was planning on promoting at all and would release the visuals for the singles to help with the streams. 

14 minutes ago, BnPac said:

She's selling around 8k pure now, just on her 3rd week, no physicals yes but that's their own fault and it could be better, she's already doing around 8M on Spotify and has two songs on AM top 30 (thank you AS). The album needs a little help until then if there's nothing else coming. 

This would be a great idea however if she was planning on promoting at all and would release the visuals for the singles to help with the streams. 

It's around 10M on Spotify daily atm.

I’m still listening to the album every day but feel weirdly checked out of the era :deadbanana: Is there even one? I feel in limbo.. are we winding up or winding down or what 

If ***** doesn’t want to promote and get out the house at least license the songs on commercials, she did it later on for XO and Runnin with Louis Vuitton and Chanel. 

Alien Superstar on a Thierry Mugler Perfume ad a while ago would have been perfect. Let the Voice or some other big TV show play your songs. Hell release IVY  Park with the songs. 

She needs to promote somehow, obviously her lazy and “elusive” ass won’t go on Carpool Kareoke or do a late night show but she needs to push the project somehow. Luckily Radio caught on to Break My Soul (and even that… a big name like her and Columbia should be able to manipulate).

The visuals will give it a second wind but we don’t even know when that will be and then after that? What live performances does she have lined up? Ugh, Giselle girl, we are right in the middle of an era yet you just release some pics from a party. 

Also props to Columbia Records, I’m sure they had great ideas to promote this but Giselle had a tantrum and declined it all and now all they can do without her involvement are pop up parties, the big WW ads, social media, radio and some playlisting. 

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I’m still listening to the album every day but feel weirdly checked out of the era :deadbanana: Is there even one? I feel in limbo.. are we winding up or winding down or what 

Exactly. 

25 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

That's better. I hope we can stabilize above that once she gives the album some push. 

I saw she was doing around 15M for her whole discography 16th August. So maybe we got up a bit. 

13 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Yeah I think the lack of performances and appearances keep this from feeling like a full fledged out era. The visuals will help a bit but if she doesn't do anything to be out there...

Like it's been what, 2 months since BMS, it's gone #1 for multiple weeks since then and we have no word on it from her, let alone a performance :deadbanana: Seems unlikely she'll be at the VMAs too at this point

It feels much drier compared to ST and Lemonade even though she's doing a 'rollout' now. With ST there was YT content with commentary, she did that release event in NYC, it was in the middle of the tour so we got lots of performances, she did the Grammys. 

It's true Lem did not have much of that either but even though the material is top notch on Renaissance, it is nowhere as controversial, if at all, as the material on Lemonade for it to be creating discussion around it for a long time. 

I'm one who lives for her elusiveness and would actually not want her to go do the late night show circuit, interviews and stupid skits like carpool caraoke or whatever but this is just too much. She's literally been M.I.A. for the entirety of this so far. :doc:

You said you outside but you ain't that outside indeed, huh. 

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

So it will reach 1B in 2 months if things don’t decline and she manages to keep people interested. 

1 hour ago, Triton said:

If ***** doesn’t want to promote and get out the house at least license the songs on commercials, she did it later on for XO and Runnin with Louis Vuitton and Chanel. 

Alien Superstar on a Thierry Mugler Perfume ad a while ago would have been perfect. Let the Voice or some other big TV show play your songs. Hell release IVY  Park with the songs. 

She needs to promote somehow, obviously her lazy and “elusive” ass won’t go on Carpool Kareoke or do a late night show but she needs to push the project somehow. Luckily Radio caught on to Break My Soul (and even that… a big name like her and Columbia should be able to manipulate).

The visuals will give it a second wind but we don’t even know when that will be and then after that? What live performances does she have lined up? Ugh, Giselle girl, we are right in the middle of an era yet you just release some pics from a party. 

Also props to Columbia Records, I’m sure they had great ideas to promote this but Giselle had a tantrum and declined it all and now all they can do without her involvement are pop up parties, the big WW ads, social media, radio and some playlisting. 

Im sure some of her Parjwood misfits were like "dont do too much, u know u have to more albums to come out. Dont oversaturate". Homophobic fagguettes

Yeah I feel like I’m in a constant limbo of everything and nothing is happening at the same time:rip: I’m still enjoying the music and I can wait a little more until visuals drop tbh. 

I wonder if the other 2 acts will all have visuals. We’re gonna be in for a long ride if that’s the case:deadbanana4:

Virgo's Grave has to be her most overrated song since Formation.

I swear if y'all make VG winner in the survivor...

I could even take the slightly overhyped Alien Superstar

8 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

I feel like you’re likely going to be deeply disappointed at the conclusion of RENNIE album survivor 

Spying Octavia Spencer GIF by #MAmovie

12 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

Virgo's Grave has to be her most overrated song since Formation.

Oooo the anger!  Virgo's Groove remains ***flawless. 

Anyway,  of course AS is going to win. 

A stripped down/acapella version of POTS and Virgo's Groove would be such a dream and would really sell the album to the RnB nerds. 

38 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Oooo the anger!  Virgo's Groove remains ***flawless. 

Anyway,  of course AS is going to win. 

Virgo’s groove deserves a Pulitzer Prize. We love being right!!

I Care is still THAT *****. None of these mothafockahs are stopping ha! She’s that girl! 

1 hour ago, XtunaStan said:

mariah-carey-side-eye.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.