Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Pop Culture Talk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 557
  • Views 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

I heard this under the SNL post of Kate leaving and I've been OBSESSED! I want others to hear the beauty of this song!

 

It feels like if The 1975 made a song of female vocals! Get in ladies! :WAP:

15 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

 

I heard this under the SNL post of Kate leaving and I've been OBSESSED! I want others to hear the beauty of this song!

 

It feels like if The 1975 made a song of female vocals! Get in ladies! :WAP:

i forgot their name lol and was wondering how to get to it again :dies:

 

 

 

 

the messy song title :bibliahh:

 

One of the best 2000s bops ever omg - imagine doing this with your debut single

 

 

On 5/23/2022 at 11:20 AM, Indie Go Mind said:

 

I heard this under the SNL post of Kate leaving and I've been OBSESSED! I want others to hear the beauty of this song!

 

It feels like if The 1975 made a song of female vocals! Get in ladies! :WAP:

They have so many bops. Cruel is simply amazing.

 

 

 

This is what Britney stans think she served with Blackturd album

 

Ewo7.gif

 

 

Baby, do you want to come home with me?
I've got Buffalo '66 on DVD

 

Ewo7.gif

 

 

I haven’t seen you in a long time
Are you still 27 and mad at me
Watching Breathless on DVD
In the dead of winter 2009?

 

Mariah Carey That Was A Classic GIF - Mariah Carey That Was A Classic -  Descubre & Comparte GIFs

 

Way better than highly overrated Frozen (the song, not the iconic Disney classic film)

 

giphy.gif

This girl will be a HUGE star, her charisma and presence is already insane for a new actress :jonny6:

 

 

 

Now I get why she already has the connections she has and why a lot of people HATE her already :dies: 

On 6/1/2022 at 2:30 AM, Da Vinci said:

 

Way better than highly overrated Frozen (the song, not the iconic Disney classic film)

 

giphy.gif

 

The Power of GOD-bye >>>>>>>>>>>> both

 

giphy.gif

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.