Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Pop Culture Talk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 557
  • Views 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

 

Twinsies.

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Born to Run

I can't believe we'll get the new Dr Strange movie next week ! It feels like I just watched the last Spider-Man movie.

 

TPdHTpm.gif

He belongs to me that boy is .....

 

 

 

 

 

mine

 

:fan:

never once i heard discussion about the forgotton one from xtina, stripped this bionic that lotus here la fuerza there, where is B2B?

 

 

 

 

The way you move your hands across my body
I'm kissin' you in a hotel lobby

 

TPdHTpm.gif

 

Not this hitting hard right when Friday is starting :jonnycat:

 

I think I'll leave it till tomorrow to unpack
Try to forget for one more night

 

5 hours ago, raven said:

why is this thread so dead 

 

TPdHTpm.gif

no pop culture moments lately - we need a #FroyoGate2022

 

TPdHTpm.gif

The Palo Alto soundtrack is kind of a serve, even though the film… has not aged well past the year 2013.

On 5/1/2022 at 6:38 AM, Polgg48 said:

never once i heard discussion about the forgotton one from xtina, stripped this bionic that lotus here la fuerza there, where is B2B?

 

 

 

Best song of all time along with Mercy On Me

 

 giphy.gif

I'm not ashamed to say Ed Sheeran's Shivers is a BOP

 

Ewo7.gif

 

When will fads such as Billie, Avril and Lana?

 

TPdHTpm.gif 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.