• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

WELP! The weeknd is doing the avatar theme…

I wanted another skyfall moment :redface:

8 minutes ago, Aslan said:

We lost. It was our only hope for a new song before A5 in 2030 :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, Aslan said:

welp.

16 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

We lost. It was our only hope for a new song before A5 in 2030 :deadbanana4:

After the Grammys, it's time for me to zone out of here again. Literally from 2017-2020 I didn't check the charts/ new releases at all. I truly only care about Adele.

I can’t believe once march comes around she will disappear again :chick3:

I’ll be in the next phase of my life by the time she comes back :chick3:

but at least we will have the memories from this era despite how bleak it’s been :chick3:

Edited by Aslan

Does anyone know when they start announcing the performers for the Grammys? :-*

Its so clear how Alive by Sia paved the way to the choruses on Hello. Would kill to hear the Alive demo with As vocals. 

Just saw a video from Vegas of her singing Love In the Dark while sitting and it was so mesmerizing, truly a career highlight

13 minutes ago, HeddaO said:

Just saw a video from Vegas of her singing Love In the Dark while sitting and it was so mesmerizing, truly a career highlight

The emotion on it :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Gorgeous said:

Its so clear how Alive by Sia paved the way to the choruses on Hello. Would kill to hear the Alive demo with As vocals. 

But we don't know which song was written first. Could have been Hello. Adele played it to Lady Gaga in January 2015 already, when visiting her. But yeah, I'd love to hear that demo too. Also I think Sia said they wrote Bird Set Free together, but somehow Adele's not credited. The lyrics about losing your voice would fit Adele too.

What if she's gonna sing Auld Lang Syne in the New Year's show? Maybe she misspoke and meant a holiday song, not Christmas.

3 hours ago, anti-***** said:

But we don't know which song was written first. Could have been Hello. Adele played it to Lady Gaga in January 2015 already, when visiting her. But yeah, I'd love to hear that demo too. Also I think Sia said they wrote Bird Set Free together, but somehow Adele's not credited. The lyrics about losing your voice would fit Adele too.

This is sending me :dies:

According to the s*n the Kardashian’s are all attending Adele’s new years show :foxaylove2:

They’re reliability is in the gutter but hey if it’s true at least we will get A content from their ig stories :celestial5:

:heart:

On 12/4/2022 at 10:03 AM, Aslan said:

I can’t believe once march comes around she will disappear again :chick3:

I’ll be in the next phase of my life by the time she comes back :chick3:

but at least we will have the memories from this era despite how bleak it’s been :chick3:

Do we not think she’ll do more Vegas shows?

4 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

Do we not think she’ll do more Vegas shows?

I think she might do one last hurrah, similar to what she did in 2017 when she performed at Wembley. 
But she said she wants to wrap the era in Brazil so hopefully whatever idea she wants to do gets the green light :foxaylove1:

19 hours ago, Aslan said:

I think she might do one last hurrah, similar to what she did in 2017 when she performed at Wembley. 
But she said she wants to wrap the era in Brazil so hopefully whatever idea she wants to do gets the green light :foxaylove1:

I don’t know the details of her contract at Caesars, but 34 shows over the course of a few months seems… too short no?

Did details of how long her residency would be ever come out?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.