Adele

iamvladd

2 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

I don’t know the details of her contract at Caesars, but 34 shows over the course of a few months seems… too short no?

Did details of how long her residency would be ever come out?

That's all we know, but the thing is that we want Adele to tour properly. So even the 34 dates at Vegas is too long a stay.

But this was great vocal moment.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

18 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

That's all we know, but the thing is that we want Adele to tour properly. So even the 34 dates at Vegas is too long a stay.

I see…chances are she’ll probs announce another leg soon then. She makes em lots of money and I doubt they agreed upon just such a short run. It’s clear she doesn’t want to tour (at least right now) otherwise she wouldn’t have chosen to do a residency over a world tour 

11 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

I see…chances are she’ll probs announce another leg soon then. She makes em lots of money and I doubt they agreed upon just such a short run. It’s clear she doesn’t want to tour (at least right now) otherwise she wouldn’t have chosen to do a residency over a world tour 

It's either her not wanting to tour, or being so scared of Covid, or both. And Vegas was supposed to happen in the spring, but now she's stuck with it.

I cant believe we're a month into the residnecy :chick3: 

24 shows left after this weekend :gaycat6:

y'all are forgetting she wants to have a baby so any chances of another leg of the residency is gone (thankfully) :dies:

and she also talked about wrapping the era in Brazil so its very obvious she doesn't have any plans on doing anymore shows :doc:

5 hours ago, anti-***** said:

@Aslan Capital FM only now added IDW to their playlist, lol

If they start pushing this after Christmas…:dies:

I love the extra “love weight” she’s put on. Truly serving MILF :smitten2:

Her and rich are eating good :fan:

the way she is just glowing and sounding better and better as the weeks go on :gaycat6:

Adele looking and sounding as fabulous as ever :clap3:

omg is that the 2016 tour dress? a comeback!!!

I’ll only accept an extra leg of the residency if she gives us 30 target edition on streaming and making wild Wild West and CIGI singles with MVs :foxaylove2:

yeah shes never stepping foot into another arena/stadium again :gaycat6:

on a another note I’m so glad she’s taking care of her mental health and promoting therapy :chick3:

Edited by Aslan

I know Adele prefers the smaller venues like the Colosseum, but she has to realize she’s just too big to limit herself to that for the rest of her career. She’ll never be able to fully satisfy the demand there is to see her live, but she has a much better chance of doing it with a world tour than she ever will with a Vegas residency. Not to mention less dates to satisfy more people also seems like a more practical way to preserve her vocal cords. 

And I hate to say it, but she’s developing a reputation for canceling shows because she’s done it every era — whether it’s within her control or not — so as much as I love her, it’s hard to commit to spending that amount of money on travel expenses to see her in Vegas if she has to cancel again. :rip:

On a more positive note, I’ve been enjoying the videos from the residency every week and love getting content from her again. :heart2: I don’t think I can handle another 6+ year drought, so hopefully she gives us a new album sooner rather than later. :duca: 

1 hour ago, Adele Addict said:

I know Adele prefers the smaller venues like the Colosseum, but she has to realize she’s just too big to limit herself to that for the rest of her career. She’ll never be able to fully satisfy the demand there is to see her live, but she has a much better chance of doing it with a world tour than she ever will with a Vegas residency. Not to mention less dates to satisfy more people also seems like a more practical way to preserve her vocal cords. 

And I hate to say it, but she’s developing a reputation for canceling shows because she’s done it every era — whether it’s within her control or not — so as much as I love her, it’s hard to commit to spending that amount of money on travel expenses to see her in Vegas if she has to cancel again. :rip:

On a more positive note, I’ve been enjoying the videos from the residency every week and love getting content from her again. :heart2: I don’t think I can handle another 6+ year drought, so hopefully she gives us a new album sooner rather than later. :duca: 

She seemed to love Hyde park so in the future I defiantly could see her doing her own version in different public outdoor spaces across the world if she doesn’t like doing big enclosed venues.

I honestly wouldn’t even mind if she did some festivals so she wouldn’t even have to commit to a huge world tour. I mean all she would have to do is show up, sing, collect a bag and leave. :fan:

What ppl don't seem to understand that Adele is a mother (who is very devoted to her son). Angelo cannot travel the world with Adele if she does a world tour which would last for 1 year at least

Like it's hard being a single working mom

On 12/9/2022 at 3:39 PM, anti-***** said:

18 minutes ago, Aslan said:

:jonny5:

Holy these are great vocals 

Last nights show was probably my favorite of the residency so far. Her vocals sounded insane and the shiny dress is gorgeous. Look at how she ate that up :jonnycat:

I really hope IDW being added to capitals playlist is a subtle hint that Sony are planning on pushing it once the Christmas songs boom has ended :foxaylove1: 

33 minutes ago, Sept said:

What ppl don't seem to understand that Adele is a mother (who is very devoted to her son). Angelo cannot travel the world with Adele if she does a world tour which would last for 1 year at least

Like it's hard being a single working mom

I’m guessing she also has him 50% less of the time since her and Simon share custody  which makes any opportunity of a ww tour unlikely :gaycat6:

I guess she could always do 1/2 dates when he’s on vacation but I’m sure she will want to spend that time with him and not working :gaycat6:

I really hope a tv network/streaming service ask A if they can record her new years special :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.