Adele

iamvladd

Stans can say whatever they want about A but atleast her success is 100% organic :clap3:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

I just know it’s entirely A telling Sony not promote her. It just screams like something she would do considering she owns her masters now and I’m assuming playlisting/radio would take money out of her earnings. and you know how she doesn’t like to be anymore successful then she has to :deadbanana4:

but hey at least she won’t face overexposure :dies:

1 minute ago, Aslan said:

I just know it’s entirely A telling Sony not promote her. It just screams like something she would do considering she owns her masters now and I’m assuming playlisting/radio would take money out of her earnings. and you know how she doesn’t like to be anymore successful then she has to :deadbanana4:

but hey at least she won’t face overexposure :dies:

But I think this behavior extends Adele's prime, in a way. There just has to be an overexposure point coming to Taylor at some point, again. Kinda like the hate train after 1989, leading into Reputation.

She really just needs to promote :deadbanana:

Imagine the collapse if Adele plays the TikTok game

It’s not even about physically promoting on say a tv show/tiktok…as a GP artist she needs to be on the radio/playlists yet she’s nowhere to be seen.

but to rise over 70 spots because of a small capacity residency is huge :clap3:

Someone needs to tell her to release Wild Wild West and Can’t Be Together on streaming. Target Exclusives are so annoying :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

Someone needs to tell her to release Wild Wild West and Can’t Be Together on streaming. Target Exclusives are so annoying :deadbanana4:

I still pretend that Chris Stapleton duet of EOM doesn’t exist :skull:

can’t be together is a classique tho and has a similar vibe to SLY which deserves for the wider public to know it :deadbanana4:

Edited by Aslan

I feel like TBL grammy performance would bring a whole rebirth to 30 in general :foxaylove2:

it has everything the GP loves about A. 
I get it’s an emotional song for her but Damn it’s such a highlight in her discography 

Even pitchfork gave it “best new song” which they rarely ever give out so you know it’s good.

Edited by Aslan

Does anyone have any good mp3s of any of the shows yet? 

30 getting 2.3 billion streams in a year on Spotify is actually really good. Comparable to Taylor's previous albums. Thanks @georgechxng for pointing this out in that one thread.

I don’t know why Ta*lor and Adele are even being compared to begin with. Both artists have totally different demographics and both make completely different music except maybe the subject matter…:deadbanana4:

I’m so over it. Adele and Ta*lor have both excelled in their own respective lanes and both have obvious admiration towards one another so I don’t get the beef honestly…:ducky:

Kesha :hug:

i don’t think people truly understand how brave it was of Adele to put a light on kesha’s situation in such a public way especially since she is a Sony artist. I know the Sony execs were combusting :fan: 

2022-TOURNAMENT-logo

Best Female Single of The Year

ROUND  20 / TOP 15

Easy On Me still surviving Vote here:

Thanks & Good Luck!

30 is currently in Top 100 in 81 countries on Apple Music. And #109 in the US. Not bad at all considering all the Christmas albums coming up.

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

not A having a positive effect on Vegas’s economy :fan:

See, when you have demand!! :clap3:

24 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Oh wow. Look at this

The way LITD has become THAT song from 25 :jonny5:

Patiently waiting for tiktok to discover LIAG since it has a similar vibe to LITD :jonny5:

also waiting for the fashion tiktokers to discover all night parking since it has that lowfi vibe and would sound great on a fashion reel, day in the life, OOTD :foxaylove2:

Edited by Aslan

We need to stop falling for those comparisons Taylor haters usually get us to when they pit Adele against her. Both artists admire and respect each other, even Angelo loves Swift and made her mama get her ass out of their home to go see her live in 2017 and I bet they would go again next year to the Eras tour. Twitter has also become an insufferable place with all the hate train some delusional people are riding after Vegas kicked off. 

11 minutes ago, Aslan said:

The way LITD has become THAT song from 25 :jonny5:

Patiently waiting for tiktok to discover LIAG since it has a similar vibe to LITD :jonny5:

also waiting for the fashion tiktokers to discover all night parking since it has that lowfi vibe and would sound great on a fashion reel, day in the life, OOTD :foxaylove2:

Yeah we really need them to promote 30 on Tiktok. I can't believe she's singing more songs from 21 than 30 at Vegas. Like wtf.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.