Adele

iamvladd

I really hope a tv network/streaming service ask A if they can record her new years special :jonny5:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

I attended her show last night and she is INSANE, her presence, her VOCALS.

She shook my hand when she was walking through the audience when she sang When We Where Young, It truly was an amazing experience. I have some videos on my TikTok

Edited by Mr. Gaga

52 minutes ago, Mr. Gaga said:

She shook my hand when she was walking through the audience when she sang When We Where Young, It truly was an amazing experience. I have some videos on my TikTok

This is amazing :jonnycat: I'm so happy for you! She sounds so good. What a voice. 

15 hours ago, Mr. Gaga said:

Congratulations on having seen Adele live. Never wash that hand she shook!

I saw here live three times during the 25 era and, as you say, her stage presence/charisma is incredible. This just doesn't come across on fan videos to anything like the same extent, and neither does the power, intensity and emotional impact of her voice. It must have been quite something to have experienced that in such an  intimate venue. I'm very jealous.

17 hours ago, Mr. Gaga said:

Were you in section 100? :jonny5:

I’ve been hiding away so sorry for not posting but I got to see her 12/3 at Vegas and it’s honestly such a spiritual experience no joke :jonny2: I’ll also reiterate that no tik tok Twitter or YouTube video will do her justice, her voice is pristine live in person. Anyone who says she sounds bad is wrong, and I hope they get the chance to see her live to realize how wrong they are.

also spoiler for song/setlist

Spoiler

I’ll be the first to admit I’m the biggest LITD hater in the base but seeing and hearing Adele perform the song really made me appreciate the song. I love LITD now.

2 minutes ago, OneAndOnly said:

Hide contents

I’ll be the first to admit I’m the biggest LITD hater in the base but seeing and hearing Adele perform the song really made me appreciate the song. I love LITD now.

The setting during it is immaculate :jonnycat:

18 hours ago, Mr. Gaga said:

Lucky! :jonny5:

2 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

Hide contents

Ha, it's definitely better live.

On 12/10/2022 at 6:47 PM, Sept said:

What ppl don't seem to understand that Adele is a mother (who is very devoted to her son). Angelo cannot travel the world with Adele if she does a world tour which would last for 1 year at least

Like it's hard being a single working mom

But Pink is touring with two kids, one older than Angelo, so that can't be the only reason. But if Adele wants to give Angelo a normal childhood, then that's fine ofc. Though I wish she'd sneak in at least a couple of Wembley shows for next year.

Edited by anti-bitch

4 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Is anyone looking for tickets to see Adele here? I may have two extra tickets :gaycat4:

Message me

9 hours ago, anti-***** said:

But Pink is touring with two kids, one older than Angelo, so that can't be the only reason. But if Adele wants to give Angelo a normal childhood, then that's fine ofc. Though I wish she'd sneak in at least a couple of Wembley shows for next year.

From what I can gather from reading interviews/watching her speak about her divorce it was really traumatic for Angelo. Like he was in therapy because of it so it’s understandable that she wants to provide him with a stable routine and not disrupt any progress they’ve made within their relationship. So taking him away from that routine they’ve made could affect him.

It’s sad I know but it’s nice that she puts him before herself. A true MOTHER! :bird:

I’ve always said Adele’s talent can’t be measured on videos/live tv :jonny5:

the way her voice has the ability to fill an entire room and just move every fibre of you’re being is the reason I’ll never listen to trolls/haters.

if you ever get the opportunity to experience her live. It will stay with you forever. :foxaylove2:

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

From what I can gather from reading interviews/watching her speak about her divorce it was really traumatic for Angelo. Like he was in therapy because of it so it’s understandable that she wants to provide him with a stable routine and not disrupt any progress they’ve made within their relationship. So taking him away from that routine they’ve made could affect him.

It’s sad I know but it’s nice that she puts him before herself. A true MOTHER! :bird:

And speaking of mother, sounds like she's not pregnant... yet, ahah

7 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

And speaking of mother, sounds like she's not pregnant... yet, ahah

THANK GOD! 

I think jan/feb they will start :deadbanana4:

this sketch of A will never not send me :bibliahh:

why did the Valentino creative team do her like that? :bibliahh:

The way everyone (the media) is blowing up the whole “I had therapy 5 times a day” don’t they understand exaggerated statements? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Aslan

Not one of the main tv stations in my country airing Adele: 30 Greatest Moments followed by An Audience With Adele in primetime from 7.30 to 11pm. She really does have a hold over the GP.

18 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Not one of the main tv stations in my country airing Adele: 30 Greatest Moments followed by An Audience With Adele in primetime from 7.30 to 11pm. She really does have a hold over the GP.

And in Finland they are gonna show the "Audience with" next week too, lol.

More than enough time has passed for them to put live from royal Albert hall and live from New York City on streaming :what:

like come onnnn sell the rights to Netflix/Disney + :foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.