Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

TOTC: Mariah and Adele fighting for #1 next week

Featured Replies

 

 

 

Mariah in contention because the tracking week started on the 24th and her numbers are so enormous on the 24th and 25th :skull: 

 

 

Edited by suburbannature

  • Replies 98
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Mariah will pull it off with the 2 days of tracking alone :ahh:

I think she still did decent streams on Boxing Day too

  • Author
1 minute ago, EnoughSaid said:

I feel like Mariah will pull it off with the 2 days of tracking alone :ahh:

I think she still did decent streams on Boxing Day too

Yes, 667k in the US and 3.7 million overall on Dec 26th. Better than past years.

The fact that EOM would have likely matched Hello's run without Christmas. :deadbanana2:

so next year she'll have 3 tracking days, that will probably an easier path to #1 

The christmas airplay will be almost 0. That means the streams were really huge

  • Author
1 minute ago, Brando said:

so next year she'll have 3 tracking days, that will probably an easier path to #1 

She’ll snatch that week. I think Adele will probably win this one, but it’s insane she’s in contention based on two days :ahh: 

Adele probably still coming back to #1 :deadbanana4:

Where's that topic about how bad the song was doing?

  • Author
Just now, Green said:

The christmas airplay will be almost 0. That means the streams were really huge

Poor a certain user’s radio narrative.

I hope Mariah takes it. Would that make it three weeks at #1 or two this year?

Edited by Thinking Of You

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I hope Mariah takes it. Would that make it three weeks at #1 or two this year?

That would be three weeks (8 overall). 

Would be cool for AIWFCIY to snatch it, but I don't know if it really can. Still insane it's even in the top 3 based on 2-3 days :jonny:

Adele has this

 

Mariah's airplay will be 0

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

Tbh I couldn't imagine Mariah still engaging in chart battles after all these years with no less than Adele :deadbanana4: See when you do talentry :gaycat1:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Adele has this

 

Mariah's airplay will be 0

Aren’t they factoring that in, though 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Aren’t they factoring that in, though 

Still early predictions

 

There's still a final one

 

 

Are Adele's numbers genuine or are they pushed by radio? I really have no idea I don't mean to shade her

Just now, #Beautiful said:

Are Adele's numbers genuine or are they pushed by radio? I really have no idea I don't mean to shade her

It was a previous #1 on streaming, sales, and radio weeks ago

Exciting, rooting for any of them to get it. It will be the 8th week atop for whatever song gets it :rip:

1 minute ago, #Beautiful said:

Are Adele's numbers genuine or are they pushed by radio? I really have no idea I don't mean to shade her

It's doing great on all the metrics, currently doing slightly better on radio since songs peak way later on their run there.

it'll be funny if AIWFCIY beats Old Town Road's record at some point :ahh: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.