Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

ATRL’s chart obsession is unhealthy

Featured Replies

My Nicki threads may have been a joke, but now we have members threatening Billboard and other Stan bases ofer chart positions. Like wtf? I stan Kesha and don’t care for success. I read her stats, but this seems like an extreme obsession to be this angry over #1’s.. Agreed?

 

Quote from member @Marco_g2

Quote

 

**** Billboard, i wish the worst on all of the employees.

 

They bended to hell and backwards to make Levitating #2. Only to get scammed by BTS two weeks later.

 

 

Edited by Mattyboy

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it gets kinda crazy sometimes, but it is a pop forum after all :cm: outside ATRL, stans are also obsessed with charts & stats on twitter. but what's funny is that even non-stans are obsessed with #1's. just look at Scooter and whoever is planting BTS :rip:

yeah it’s very......weird. seeing some people have literal mental breakdowns over a number on a website is always so strange to me.

 

i don’t even really get on here much anymore, more so for music updates and stuff. other than that i think my stan days are coming to an end and i’m not mad about it. it feels so much better to actually enjoy the music instead of worrying where it’s gonna chart next week. that’s not......healthy

Edited by inmyhead

3 minutes ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

:deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

I'M OUT :hoetenks:

  • Author
5 minutes ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

Um, yeah I even SAID in the op I made some fun making threads but they were harmless :grump:

Just now, Mattyboy said:

Um, yeah I even SAID in the op I made some fun making threads but they were harmless :grump:

how is the BTS team desperation for #1 scenario any different from this? :rip:

 

 

 

0587052d3ae1399af4b1483803127e6a.thumb.g

Honestly, most of ATRL would’ve been dead long ago if they acted online like they do in real life. There’s creepy stalker level obsessions. 

23 minutes ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

 

18 minutes ago, private radio said:

I'M OUT :hoetenks:

BABY THE WAY I’M STILL GAGGING!

 

@truthteller ATE. THAT. UP. 0587052d3ae1399af4b1483803127e6a.thumb.g

39 minutes ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

I....

We....

Demi Lovato.... 

40 minutes ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

:ahh: 

41 minutes ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

I came in here to post almost the exact same thing :deadbanana: this user is OBSESSED with Nicki getting a #1

Wbk

 

yall constantly fighting about these stuff here, in connection to what the GP liked about your favs

but the GP doesn't even care about these charts :rip: most of the chart stuff dont even reflect the impact,influence and actual success a project even had lol

 

esp with fraudalent rule changes and shady stats

51 minutes ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

:ahh: 

54 minutes ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

 

:ahh: 

 

 

That's why I kiiii whenever I see threads like this one from Mattyboy. He's like one of the most chart-obsessed Barb here. :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

Good...bye :hoetenks:

2 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

Um, yeah I even SAID in the op I made some fun making threads but they were harmless :grump:

Not you trying to rewrite history. We were all there 

3 hours ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

4 hours ago, truthteller said:

 

enlighten us, user Mattyboy

 

The clownery of it all :deadbanana:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.