Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

"Dance Monkey" #1 Spotify with +6.6M streams

Featured Replies

I hate this song :shakeno: I just don't get it, awful vocals, boring beat..nothing new..why is it so big?

  • Replies 95
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Gaga fans here supporting this song, ofcourse they would. This song is pure TALENT :clap3: 

 

Her voice is different and is what makes this song cool. A bit like Sia but a newer version of her. After a long time, i'm for the first time interested in a song :heart2: 

 

 

Heard this song for a while now on US Alt Rock radio... reminds me of Royals success before it crossed over

Horrible song. Luckily she screams one hit wonder, like that Ava Max girl with that Psycho song

 

sps2Ayc.gif

I thought this was the most annoying song when I first heard it. 
 

gets stuck in your head after. 

I love watching ATRL fume whenever a song that’s not done by a twink or a slutty pop diva with an attitude starts smashing. 

18 hours ago, Adonis said:

I’m proud to be an American where at least I know I’m free.

 

For now. This will be #1 in the US by late December

 

The new Gangnam Style

On 10/12/2019 at 5:11 PM, Genio said:

I don't get the appeal for this song

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.