Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

"Dance Monkey" #1 Spotify with +6.6M streams

Featured Replies

The song is so annoying, but gets catchy after hearing it. It's literally a virus.

 

If only listened to it like 3 times (last time was weeks ago). But I constantly find myself humming the song and I refuse to listen to it again

 

But I know imma have to. I hate this feeling

  • Replies 95
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would've been a major bop if someone with better vocals sang it, a shame

Just heard the song for the first time, it's so basic don't like it at all

2 hours ago, Bacardo said:

When's the US gonna start stanning?

 

giphy.webp

Hopefully NEVER

NO MORE AUTOTUNE MESS

We're too busy stanning REAL talent

 

 

Edited by frenchyisback

42 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

Hopefully NEVER

NO MORE AUTOTUNE MESS

We're too busy stanning REAL talent

 

 

Ew that local sssshhh

just heard this for the first time. it’ll probably end up smashing in the US (eventually)

US getting it right for once :clap3:
One of the worst hit songs of all time.. i want compensation for her voice damaging my ears :biblio:

  • Author

Spotify (23x #1):

#1 Worldwide

#1 United Kingdom | 702k

#1 Australia | 363k

#1 Austria

#1 Belgium

#1 Estonia

#1 Finland

#1 Hungary

#1 Iceland

#1 Ireland

#1 Italy | 484k

#1 Lithuania

#1 Luxembourg

#1 Netherlands | 413k

#1 New Zealand

#1 Norway | 174k

#1 Slovakia

#1 Sweden | 273k

#1 Switzerland

#1 Latvia

#1 Poland

#1 Czech Republic

#2 Bulgaria

#2 Cyprus

#2 Romania

#3 Denmark

#3 Israel

#3 France | 359k

#4 Canada | 172k

#5 Germany | 873k 

#7 Singapore 

#7 Greece

#9 Hong Kong

#10 Taiwan

#10 Portugal

#14 Mexico | 284k

#16 Turkey

#17 Spain | 179k

#18 Malaysia

#18 United States | 749k 

 

this monster :dies:

  • Author
1 minute ago, dangerous. said:

Thank god I live in the US :skull:

1 week update

 

18 (+15) Dance Monkey by Tones and I | 749,611 (+157k)

 

it may be coming there as well :oh:

I admittedly bursted ass laugh when I heard the singers voice :bibliahh: but the song is awful but entertaining nevertheless 

Edited by Yog

13 hours ago, Starkboy said:

1 week update

 

18 (+15) Dance Monkey by Tones and I | 749,611 (+157k)

 

it may be coming there as well :oh:

The spotify payola is working. We-

making healthy gains on radio, and streams. Overall I’m sure it picked up some sales too. I remember it hovering upper half of top 100 now it’s top 50.

 

Maybe between 60-80 on Billboard this next week? Debuted this week at 96 :duca: 
 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/chart-beat/8533163/dance-monkey-tones-i-dance-hot-100-debut

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.