Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Harry debuts w/ almost 7m on Spotify

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The song really has grown on me, he's actually going to release good music this year :duca: 

  • Author
47 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

The song really has grown on me, he's actually going to release good music this year :duca: 

As if Sign of the Times wasn’t godly

:jonny6: 


Everyone wants his D to be ****ing honest, but it helps that he always delivers quality too :jonny6: 


Dad! 

Biggest Spotify debuts of the year:

Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care | 12,493,819

Ariana Grande - 7 Rings | 12,214,337 

Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie - ME! | 10,193,080 

Travis Scott - HIGHEST IN THE ROOM | 9,915,105 

Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - 8,678,064

Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored | 8,295,733

Billie Eilish - bad guy - 7,194,838

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey - Don't Call Me Angel | 7,183,414 

Harry Styles - Lights Up | 6,776,985

Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down | 6,619,086

Ariana Grande & Social House - boyfriend | 6,511,608 

Post Malone - Saint-Tropez | 6,313,823

Ariana Grande - needy | 6,245,804

 

idk if I'm missing anyone 

3 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Biggest Spotify debuts of the year:

Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care | 12,493,819

Ariana Grande - 7 Rings | 12,214,337 

Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie - ME! | 10,193,080 

Travis Scott - HIGHEST IN THE ROOM | 9,915,105 

Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - 8,678,064

Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored | +8,2

Billie Eilish - bad guy - 7,194,838

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey - Don't Call Me Angel | 7,183,414 

Harry Styles - Lights Up | 6,776,985

Ariana Grande & Social House - boyfriend | 6,511,608 

Post Malone - Saint-Tropez | 6,313,823

 

idk if I'm missing anyone 

Mess @ I Don't Care being SO big. It doesn't feel like that at all to me :deadbanana: 

11 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Biggest Spotify debuts of the year:

Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care | 12,493,819

Ariana Grande - 7 Rings | 12,214,337 

Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie - ME! | 10,193,080 

Travis Scott - HIGHEST IN THE ROOM | 9,915,105 

Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - 8,678,064

Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored | +8,2

Billie Eilish - bad guy - 7,194,838

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey - Don't Call Me Angel | 7,183,414 

Harry Styles - Lights Up | 6,776,985

Ariana Grande & Social House - boyfriend | 6,511,608 

Post Malone - Saint-Tropez | 6,313,823

 

idk if I'm missing anyone 

These numbers are completely different to the ones on Spotifycharts?

 

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

These numbers are completely different to the ones on Spotifycharts?

 

they are

these are the ones Spotify counter reports (we got these 5-10 hours before). the numbers reported on the charts/by Spotifycharts are always smaller for all of them 

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

they are

these are the ones Spotify counter reports (we got these 5-10 hours before). the numbers reported on the charts/by Spotifycharts are always smaller for all of them 

Ah I see

 

Do you know why the numbers are different?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.