Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Ed is underperforming in UK

44 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Swifties dropped him because he did not publicly support their fave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, he offers the same songs over and over and over and over and over and over (catch my drift?) but seriously, hearing his album in comparison to Mark Ronson puts Ed’s collaborations to shame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not even Lewis Capaldi's numbers? he "only" sold 89k. :eek:

 

Considering Divide sold 672k in the first week that's a massive decrease. (I know that was supposed to sell more, but still)

even + debuted with more than 100k.

 

 

good riddance tbh, I'm underwhelmed by the album, I knew it wasn't a great idea commercially. I Don't Care is still trash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He did too much with this project, honestly and it wasn't even that good. And it didn't help that he dragged it out, so the novelty was gone by the time it dropped. Should have just surprise dropped it at once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has God heard my prayers???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 week #1
3 songs in top5 for multiple weeks
currently the whole album in top30 AM UK
We'll see how he did on spotify later
well..
I'm willing to bet money that his next regular album (Subtract) will do better numbers anway :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ATRL Won

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

:worship2: Brandon Yuri  :worship2:

nnnn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ummm this is a EDM duos Twitter account and it's been one day so....

 

Plus there was an article saying hes projected to do 200k. So unless the nu.bers drastically changed in one day....I'm thinking this is just jealous shade than anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two down. 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But he was predicted to do 200k?  :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Green said:

But he was predicted to do 200k?  :deadbanana:

It's a random EDM duos Twitter account not an industry professional.  They know as much as we do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Ummm this is a EDM duos Twitter account and it's been one day so....

 

Plus there was an article saying hes projected to do 200k. So unless the nu.bers drastically changed in one day....I'm thinking this is just jealous shade than anything.

that guy is usually correct when it comes to charting in the UK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's an EP

It was never doing as well as Divide

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, camilizer said:

that guy is usually correct when it comes to charting in the UK. 

Oh please. The last 30 tweets I've seen trying to find correct charting info all I've seen is hi.m commenting on Noel Gallagher giving a hard on for Lewis Capaldi and the last few tweets before this one hating on Ed's ablum ( which while I do think is his second worst is not as bad as he puts it. Especially  Remember The Name :rip: )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good is overrated and try hard. 

 

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao as if Ed is gonna do less than 100k in the UK, let's be realistic y'all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The album sucks so there’s that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sinister said:

It's an EP

It was never doing as well as Divide

 

it's 15 songs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Oh please. The last 30 tweets I've seen trying to find correct charting info all I've seen is hi.m commenting on Noel Gallagher giving a hard on for Lewis Capaldi and the last few tweets before this one hating on Ed's ablum ( which while I do think is his second worst is not as bad as he puts it. Especially  Remember The Name :rip: )

 

You're simply not familiar with the account if you think its unreliable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites