Everything posted by NewRihannaStan
-
BB200: Ariana #1 (2x), H100: Mood #1 (4x)
Ariana run pop.!!!
-
Ariana Grande - 'Positions' | Winner: positions
Save : Shut Up Positions Nasty 34+35 Off : obvious POV Motive
-
Hot 100: #1 Cardigan; #4 The 1; #6 Exile
The utter slay age
-
Hot 100: #1 Trollz
Wow, who would have thought in 2020 That we would be discussing Onika getting her second number one in less than 2 months after 2018.! Queen really did that .!!!
-
Hot 100 final predictions: Trollz #1, The Bigger Picture #3
Omg queen of rap getting 2 number ones within months of each other.!! Omg slayage
-
H100: Rain On Me #1
Yass
-
H100: Savage #1, Rockstar #4
Slayage
-
Hot 100: Say So (Remix) #1
Lol the hate . The TL is broken
-
Hot 100: Say So (Remix) #1
Lol the hate . The TL is broken
-
Hot 100: Say So (Remix) #1
Whew Queen did that . I’m so proud of Doja
-
Hot 100: The Weeknd's 'Blinding Lights' Hits No. 1
Intentions still top 10. Top 3 off the album...
-
HDD: #1 Weeknd 135K #2 5SOS 132K #4 Dua 62K
Yikes
-
HDD: Weeknd 445K Gambino 25K J Balvin 25K
Yes, because Trip was amazing.!! I needed it .!
-
HDD: Final: Uzi 311k, Jhené 153k, Meg 43k, NCT 127 90k
So happy for Jhené
-
Billboard 200: #1 Changes 231k
Less than Unapologetic’s 238k opening too
-
WANEGBT hits 600M on YT
Slayage...
-
H100: The Box 6x #1, Dua Lipa #6
It doesn’t
-
H100: The Box 5x #1, Dance Monkey #5
I looked it is a WW smash everywhere but here
-
H100: The Box 5x #1, Dance Monkey #5
Tusa is soo close to a top 40 hit this is more than I imagined tbh
-
RED 1.2B Spotify
Her best album.
-
“Panini” sold 3 million units without video streams
.
-
FINAL: Selena #1 with 116k, Roddy Ricch 109k
She deserved.
-
Billboard Charts (January 12-18, 2020)
Ughhhhh I hate this.
-
Billboard Charts (January 12-18, 2020)
I hope so too it really is the best song on the album my absolute fave.! It deserves top 10 i wish number 1 but that’ isn’t going to happen
-
Billboard Charts (January 12-18, 2020)
Top 10 is trash