Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

"So Good" debuts with 5k

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Stmated said:

 

 

Oh, and I will choke you in your sleep (in the kindest way possible, of course) if you call Zara's fans that.

Thats how some Zara stans call themselves, I didnt made that up

 

YyJd3Gw.gif

  • Replies 413
  • Views 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, h-dragon said:

Thats how some Zara stans call themselves, I didnt made that up

No, a few outside people said it as a joke in another thread starting today. No fan has ever.

 

(to be honest I don't actually dislike the name, but I will disown it by principle since it started as a ridicule)

Edited by Stmated

push back and bad single choices didn't help I see :rip: 

she should've pushed IWL instead of releasing that trash title track :rip: 

0.14% of what Adele's 25 sold  

I mean it's not a fair comparison but just interesting to point out

In 3 years we will be grateful if our fave debut with 20k lmao

On 3/27/2017 at 5:13 PM, LoKoPaNdA said:

idk why yall were expecting a girl with no US top 10s to sell well here nn

 

The Swedish Queen is clearly Tove Lo, Lady Wood went top 10 on the pure sales chart despite Cool Girl peaking at like 81 or something.

I love both queens, but it's different. Tove had 2 hits from her debut (Talking Body and Habits) and a cult-following she gained from the Tumblresque people fanbase that buys albums. It makes sense that Tove sold more and I'm proud of her! As for Zara, I'm just hoping at least one of her songs becomes a hit.

Edited by mandomantecado
typo

Tragic.

 

This proves that being listed on the major Spotify playlists like 'Today Top Hits' in order to get million of streams doesn't really bring that much at the end if people don't search you on purpose, especially for these newbies, just some forgettable semi-hits popular only on the web.

 

That's 4k more than it actually deserves, so congrats I guess.

1 minute ago, Gossip_Boy said:

That's 4k more than it actually deserves, so congrats I guess.

stop

f99e9d7187c49fa5d6147da07893ea51.gif

I just can't get over this, like 5K?!?! Most Americans could text everyone they know to tell people to buy the album and get that many sales skdhkdjskd.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.