Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

"So Good" debuts with 5k

Featured Replies

i'm a fan but i'm screaming so much at this numbers too, it's tragic but funny 

 

whatyouwant_

Edited by whatyouwant_

  • Replies 413
  • Views 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/28/2017 at 1:43 AM, oceans said:

Sad to be a zardine now :'(

gret.gif

 

Anyway Taylor always wins

I would feel bad but the album is garbage, Like I was ready to stan and she really made me wait all that time for that.

 

YyJd3Gw.gif

 

 

14 hours ago, Leptine said:

Tragic.

 

This proves that being listed on the major Spotify playlists like 'Today Top Hits' in order to get million of streams doesn't really bring that much at the end if people don't search you on purpose, especially for these newbies, just some forgettable semi-hits popular only on the web.

 

Exactly. 

13 hours ago, jonasha said:

Where the Zardines at? Stuck in their tin cans?

 

giphy.gif

Yall killing me

 

Are they really called Zardines :dies:

I didn't think her album was anything special but I still feel bad for her.

15 hours ago, jonasha said:

Where the Zardines at? Stuck in their tin cans?

 

giphy.gif

Swimming to spotify to help her get 2 billion streams

e2a4e242-f5c7-4b4a-837b-00533856069c.gif 

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I would feel bad but the album is garbage, Like I was ready to stan and she really made me wait all that time for that.

 

YyJd3Gw.gif

 

 

This tbh, Lush Life was amazing and her singles after that were ok so I was ready to stan but the albums truly sucks. 

And here I thought she was the next Britney. She would have been if she kept releasing amazing pop like she was before her crossover. :'( 

9 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I would feel bad but the album is garbage, Like I was ready to stan and she really made me wait all that time for that.

 

YyJd3Gw.gif

 

 

100% :clap3:

The whole promo/release process for this album was simply super messy. Plus she's got a young audience, her streams are really impressive. 

She's popular here on radio in Australia, but who knows if she will ever truly crack the American market. I do however think her team will pull things together for a successful next era.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.