Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

"So Good" debuts with 5k

Featured Replies

  • Replies 413
  • Views 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't her streaming numbers insane though?  Her main market does not buy music, they only know of streaming.

She deserves better honestly. Album isn't amazing, but it deserves something more than those sales.

THE MOST STREAMED DEBUT ALBUM FOR A FEMALE

 

Ok

 

Such a flawed way of measuring consumption. All her singles were before the album came out.. ppl don't give a **** for the album itself 

5 hours ago, camila cabello said:

I really don't know whether to laugh or be sad... she definitely deserves better. Unfortunately bad single choices and lack of promo along with constantly pushing the album back all factored into its debut. Hopefully the Clean Bandit tour will get her name out there, but I don't know how famous they are here in the US. 

this tbh. i dont think much people in the US know her off ATRL tbh (maybe some only from Never Forget You)

Just now, ilovemusic432 said:

this tbh. i dont think much people in the US know her off ATRL tbh (maybe some only from Never Forget You)

Oh yeah, definitely not. 

Just now, alexanderao said:

Oh yeah, definitely not. 

but yeah I think her name is starting to get out there with Symphony now. I havent seen a live performance of So Good or Ain't My Fault in the US. I haven't heard So Good on the radio but have heard Ain't My Fault a few times

FKA twigs, Tinashe and Kehlani's debut album debuted with more sales than Zara.... wig !

Is anyone actually surprised? She had one minor hit there, over a year ago. I really don't understand why ATRL still gets so worked up about sales in 2017. At this stage I won't be shocked to see ATRLers comparing 2010 sales figures to 2020 sales figures and shouting "omg the decline" still.

1 minute ago, FancyMoonlight said:

FKA twigs, Tinashe and Kehlani's debut album debuted with more sales than Zara.... wig !

Zara debuted with more than them WW though

Just now, Florges said:

Zara debuted with more than them WW though

Because of the success of the singles

Just now, FancyMoonlight said:

Because of the success of the singles

Yeah hence why it did more than all of those

Just now, Florges said:

Yeah hence why it did more than all of those

I just wanted to give my less known babes some props :flower:

3 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

Why did she turn that down? Wow :deadbanana3: 

It was last minute I think, not sure if she had prior obligations 

I was expecting 25k pure sales... but never this low :rip:

cancelled then:rip:

(i know she's semi-big in the UK but still, cancelled)

9 hours ago, aquarius said:

she pulled nightride numbers with promo :rip: 

 

she doesnt deserve this

I mean she released so good as the lead :rip: what were they thinking. Should've came out when NFY was a hit. 

9 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

screaming

Disney Zootopia funny happy laughing joy GIF

The Gif :ahh:

Is this the girl who was talking about how her album was the most streamed debut of all time on Spotify?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.