Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

"Halo" hits 800M Views

Featured Replies

 

 

800.015.130 views :clap3:  

It also reached a new monthly peak this January with 22M views (wtf)

Edited by KingB®

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, aaronsmithjune1 said:

And almost 500M on spotify.  :cm:

600M

:jonny5:

 

45 minutes ago, KingB® said:

It also reached a new monthly peak this January with 22M views (wtf)

I... :ahh:

I Was Here was supposed to be the classic she left behind for the world, but Halo wasn’t willing to allow that. A fighter. A conqueror. We have to stan.

3 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

One of her last good songs :clap3:

Go back to this sound please

Correction:
One of her last very commercial songs.

3 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

One of her last good songs :clap3:

Go back to this sound please

This!

but it’s too late

:1stplace:

 

I'm intrigued to know how much Bey and Ryan Tedder make in royalties for this each year. 

11 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

:1stplace:

 

I'm intrigued to know how much Bey and Ryan Tedder make in royalties for this each year. 

I think Ryan’s original first thought was that Bleeding Love would be THE song that’d keep the money rolling in but Halo has STOMPED over the years. 

4 hours ago, aaronsmithjune1 said:

And almost 500M on spotify.  :cm:

Omg, 600m. How many times do I have to tell you?

 

AvYw.gif

2 hours ago, Timber said:

Omg, 600m. How many times do I have to tell you?

 

AvYw.gif

500 ,600. Same thing  :cm:

2 minutes ago, aaronsmithjune1 said:

500 ,600. Same thing  :cm:

I better not see you post the 600m thread when it hits 600m.

 

AvYw.gif

1 hour ago, Timber said:

I better not see you post the 600m thread when it hits 600m.

 

AvYw.gif

I won't remember this topic next year so I want.

3 minutes ago, aaronsmithjune1 said:

I won't remember this topic next year so I want.

3  months isn't next year u dumb hoe.

 

AvYw.gif

3 minutes ago, Timber said:

3  months isn't next year u dumb hoe.

 

AvYw.gif

It is in the Brazil calendar.  :cm:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.