• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackbeatxx

• YR.

• alexanderao

• black

Just now, black said:

you can go literally anywhere in the world, and if you ask if they know Justin Bieber they will know. now ask them if they know a Ed Sheeran :dies:

Yes, the people that spend money and time on Ed Sheeran don't exist. We are living in another reality

Just now, black said:

tbh is a waste of time comparing any other male artist with Justin Bieber. He is just bigger. 

So true. Biggest male artist in the world :fan:

For all the ***** he spouted for attention this is quite an underwhelming number. So much for the so-called "biggest artist in the world", second fiddle to none etc. :toofunny3: Humble yourself smelly ginger scrote. 

Just now, myfirstlove said:

i hate bieber but he's obviously bigger than Ed. 

Bigger celebrity? For sure

Bigger ARTIST? Never again

3 minutes ago, YR. said:

Yes, your house will forever determinate the fate of pop music everywhere.

Is Britney Spears alive there as well? Does she sing live?

There is no need to mention Britney 

OT: he is doing great numbers 

2 minutes ago, Delly said:

For all the ***** he spouted for attention this is quite an underwhelming number. So much for the so-called "biggest artist in the world", second fiddle to none etc. :toofunny3: Humble yourself smelly ginger scrote. 

well

2 minutes ago, black said:

where 

this is also with 8 weeks of SPS. 

6 minutes ago, black said:

X sold 8.7M My World sold 9.1M 

purpose debuted with 522k pure sales while divide is expected to debut with only 450k (with streams)

your argument is invalid. a smart person would know bieber is much bigger than Ed

Good to know the 4 years of advantage My Worlds had helped it outsell X by 400K.

I'm pretty confident ÷ will outsell Purpose globally fairly soon!

11 minutes ago, YR. said:

Ed Sheeran is bigger than Justin Bieber in record sales, streaming and he will soon be on tour with his stadium

girl, stop embarassing yourself.

did you really just said Ed. is bigger than bieber on streaming? that's a joke right?

Purpose is the most streamed album on history. his channel on youtube is the most viewed, and he has the most viewed video on VEVO too, and he is the #1 artist with more subscribers

bieber sold over 23.5M albuns, something Ed. is yet to accomplish. he didn't even reach 15M yet :dies:

purpose tour gross is 165M so far according to pollstar. every single show sold out

but sure, good luck Ed

Is Ed even bigger than J.Cole? he needs to conquer the smaller artists before he can level up

40 minutes ago, YR. said:

Justin Bieber's last album sold 5 million copies while X sold 9 MILLION.

TRY AGAIN, FAN OF HOUSEHOLD NAME BIEBER THAT SOLD LESS OF MY NON-HOUSEHOLD NAME FAVE.

5.5M (1 year 3 months) vs 8.8M (2 years 7 months).

Ed sales are great bc UK, but in the us (1.85M) vs (2.1M) and the entire world are almost the same. 

should be so much hurt to you that a EP from justin (my world) outsold Ed biggest us album sales (X). 

anyway both are great artist and successful.

I wonder if he'll be able to hold on to the #1 spot on BB200 for a while like Drake did, Shape of you also being #1 should help 

purpose debut 522k pure sales

divide debut (predictions): 450k with streams

do people actually thinks Ed is bigger than JB and divide will outsell purpose? :dies::rip:

5 hours ago, Duca said:

NEW RELEASES: DOING THE MATH ON DIVIDE

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_87383493.jpgLook for Asylum's Ed Sheeran to bow with a stratospheric SPS total, buoyed by big album and single sales as well as enormous streams. Will his total rise to a half-million or higher? Stay tuned.

Ed Sheeran (Asylum) 425-450k SPS, 300-325k sales
Khalid (RCA) 23-27k, 9-13k

I had originally thought 500k sales and 650k SPS. But if HDD hasn't increased its predictions this far into the tracking week, Sheeran may get to 500k SPS, but no more than around 350k sales. That should quiet his claims that he's bigger than Adele (except for maybe ODS).

QueenofCopyPaste
11 minutes ago, *No Angel* said:

I wonder if he'll be able to hold on to the #1 spot on BB200 for a while like Drake did, Shape of you also being #1 should help 

Drake is releasing a surprise album this weekend.

As much as I detest the Biebs, you gotta admit he's the biggest male artist in the world rn. His globality is a lot more far-reaching than Ed and Drake. 

Ed is probably crying that Justin sold more lmao 

Just like I expected for Ed. He's not a household superstar in America yet, he's not going to be doing Justin Bieber or Drake numbers.

liberalmusiclover
7 hours ago, Divine said:

Why would you buy an additional copy on iTunes when you already have a CD you can copy to your computer?

Save the money and use it on another album.

Too late.  Plus I can't.  My computer doesn't have a CD drive.

I got a $25 gift card so it's not like I spent my own money.

Edited by liberalmusiclover

Oh wow, but I thought Ed was the biggest male artisr right now? Guess that title still belongs to Justin.

Not even his SPS beating Purpose is PURE SALEs. :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.