Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

modeblock

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by modeblock

  1. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    she WAS fat earlier in the year, which I get, but now she's skinny again, I need Act 3 lead by Feb 2027, since it's already too late before Moo comes barreling down our throats.
  2. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    side NOTE: WHERE THE **** IS BEYONCE??????
  3. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    there's an aura needed to pull something like this off, that she currently does not posses unfortunately. I feel like's giving post-divorce teas. she is an Elizabeth Taylor stan after all....perhaps it could happen
  4. Daddy, he was the only one who gave a **** when ppl were sent to third party countries.
  5. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    these have to be GAY-I because she could never serve like this
  6. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Jihadnet may be a Joni Mitchell supporter and MAGA'd now, but without her there would be no Godney, Tinasher, Rihallah, or @Ariana Grindr
  7. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    poor Taylord why have I never seen this
  8. She gives charisma and self-awareness tbh, and she doesn't seem evil like a lot of actors out there. And also, she's not Gal Gadot level of emotionless and talentlessness, which is what people are acting like is the case, let's be serious for a minute.
  9. I'm okay with some vocal acrobatics here and there, but she shines so much when she sings softly, it makes her sounds more soulful for some reason to me.
  10. An insane moment for my fave, its no wonder her children were welcome with open arms by likes of Vetements and Dior--- the now designers of some of these major brands are probably stans themselves. It's pretty cool to see considering Britney was never considered a high fashion girlie during her peak and even years after, but her quirky personal style and omega bops are still being referenced today despite her hiding away in her travertine manse.
  11. why does she lowkey look like Tove Lo, I screamed OT:Bad sing, collapsing. Local and over, thank god.
  12. a ******* masterpiece damn poor 'Nashe
  13. get a ******* grip, she may have been showing feet on racial chat rooms, but at least she's not a disgusting zionist
  14. If you're referring to a happy ending in which a couple dies together at the same time, does that even exist for straight people? Take the movie, "Up!" for example where a loving couple grow from youth into old age, there was still years of tragedy and loss that became part of the surviving partners life and the story of their relationship. The only person that can be there for sure, for your happy ending is yourself. If your relationship with you is nurtured and one of self-acceptance then you can have a happy ending no matter what happens.
  15. the way they lowkey all brought their A-list game into the booth damn [Verse 2: André 3000] We start out so cute in our baby pictures That Mama shot for our daddy, so that he wouldn't forget you He forgot anyway, but hey, one day he'll remember If not, he's human, I'm human, you human, we'll forgive him God gives him his ultimatum, can't see how Mama hates him He's such a cool-ass guy, then wonder why she date him I'm only eight, I'm not old enough, guess it's complicated Two-parent dwellings, expellin' have got so underrated I only say this in cadence so it don't get negated I was gon' save it for later, "but later" look like "maybe" This crazy lady named Kesha is guessin' my Mercedes Would be all new and frou-frou, but it's a 1980s But now that we are cool-cool, she sippin' Irish Baileys She say, "Stacks, you're true-blue?" I said, "Nah, I'm navy" I call her "Keisha," she like it because it's hood to her She call me "André 6000" because I'm good to her
  16. the way it still sounds modern in 2026, like it could be an ADÈLA sing.... oh Jesu$ha
  17. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    feel like pure ****, imagine comparing this masterpiece to the likes of Patient Swift
  18. wait body tea, I didn't know she was that snatched, damn tf. stream her best sing
  19. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    how bad do u want knee is so ******* good. no operatic or deranged vocal acrobatics. Michael big hairy ass anthem. Taylor ended. and replaced.
  20. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Björk is a lustful animal rapist
  21. modeblock replied to Rian's topic in Base
    not 'Gaza' nickname
  22. Heavy weights Melatonin Nobody Wants to Chart Anymore 25/8 Cloud 9
  23. The lyrics are the least of her worries when the melody and production are not there, but they don't help AT ALL. I think she's trying to do what Lana does effortlessly, which is to combine modern slang and classic Americana, but that's just not where she shines and it shows up like a blistering wound on songs like Actually Romantic and Lowest Charter. I can try to look past the terrible 'poetry' when the melodies and her vocal performance are compelling like on Cancelled!, but it's still hard to get through "welcome to my underworld where it gets quite dark..." and "were' the ones with matching scars" when the context is Brittany Mahomes and the Super Bowl. Dire, dire, dire! 3/10

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.