Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - Sleazy appreciation thread

Featured Replies

Her best rap song

Edited by Ghostface91

BEAT SO PHAT GONNA MAKE ME CUM-UM-UMvogue-1.gifALL OVER YOUR FACE! vogue-1.gif

Edited by Vixen Eyes

the way it still sounds modern in 2026, like it could be an ADÈLA sing....

oh Jesu$ha clap3

5 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

The Andre 3000 remix hits harder

vogue-1.gif

the way they lowkey all brought their A-list game into the booth damn

[Verse 2: André 3000]
We start out so cute in our baby pictures
That Mama shot for our daddy, so that he wouldn't forget you
He forgot anyway, but hey, one day he'll remember
If not, he's human, I'm human, you human, we'll forgive him heart


God gives him his ultimatum, can't see how Mama hates him
He's such a cool-ass guy, then wonder why she date him
I'm only eight, I'm not old enough, guess it's complicated
Two-parent dwellings, expellin' have got so underrated


I only say this in cadence so it don't get negated
I was gon' save it for later, "but later" look like "maybe"


This crazy lady named Kesha is guessin' my Mercedes
Would be all new and frou-frou, but it's a 1980s
But now that we are cool-cool, she sippin' Irish Baileys
She say, "Stacks, you're true-blue?" I said, "Nah, I'm navy"
I call her "Keisha," she like it because it's hood to her skull
She call me "André 6000" because I'm good to her heart

vogue-1.gif

Edited by modeblock

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.