Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Maxi12

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maxi12

  1. Nicole Kidman lip syncing to Nicole Kidman
  2. She just needs to release a bop and people will forget all the messy things she has done lol
  3. The album is so stable that she might break the record for most weeks at #2 Thankfully, it already went #1 lol
  4. Love her Fifth Element look I wonder if she is teasing the aesthetic of her new album with this outfit
  5. That would be hilarious, kinda want her to do it lmao
  6. Cameron Crowe hoping for an Olivia cameo in his Joni Mitchell biopic
  7. This is good but his demo it's still my favorite version of this song
  8. Congrats to the most streamed female album of all time! My Sour trinity: good 4 u favorite crime deja vu
  9. Charlotte didn't disappoint. Persona is so iconic
  10. Ha I also hear Charli there but no she is not credited in background vocals
  11. Is the bonus track included in the physical copies?
  12. Adding this bop to my playlist
  13. I´m not getting my hopes up but fingers crossed that the GMA announcement are more tour dates (stadium leg maybe?) so I can grab a couple of tickets
  14. Try the best song on the album aka maggots for brains
  15. Looking foward to this, also just realized it's been 4 years since The Kick, that´s crazy
  16. My sentiments exactly, I felt sad while listening to Honeybee, even though it is one of the most beautiful and romantic songs I've heard
  17. Happy to see this album doing so good, crazy to think the streams would be even bigger if it didn't have pre-release singles but I like a traditional album rollout.
  18. Rumi from Kpop Demon Hunters
  19. A true legend, her discography is filled with masterpieces. And River deserves to be a Christmas classic.
  20. Cool title, awful cover
  21. I'm confused. Wasn't Travis Kelce a Trump supporter?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.