Everything posted by ZeroPoint
- A Britney+Timbaland unreleased track is going up for auction
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Will it be live-streamed like Charli's was? Edit: nvm
- Halsey - 'The Great Impersonator: Deluxe'
-
What are your favourite bonus tracks of all time?
- "Tori Amos - The Classics" ATRL Rate - CONCLUDED
@Florence Belch thanks for hosting! This was my first time ever participating in a rate and I loved it!- Favorite song by The Supremes...?
Someday We'll Be Together, my mom used to play that song all the time when I was little- Favorite Mariah deep cut?
The Wind- Bonus tracks that are completely clearing their album's standard tracklisting
- Belief in astrology linked to narcissism, thoughts?
Is there a study about the link between narcissism and christianity too?- What is the best album of 2024 for the moment ?
Allie X's album shits all over Taylor and Beyoncé's overhyped overlong projects Billie's is also solid- Your fave's cancelled/scrapped singles ?
Breathe On Me was supposed to be the 5th single from ITZ, remixes had already been commissioned, but that got scrapped after the Outrageous video knee injury unfortunately. Would've loved for it to get a proper release since it's a fan favorite and also seems to be one of Brit's favorites. Also Unusual You was rumored to be the 5th single off of Circus and she had (allegedly) even started rehearsing choreography for it to add it to the Australian shows of the tour but it got scrapped when they decided to do the Singles Collection/release 3 as a single. I don't have any receipts for that but just the sheer amount of rumors that were flying about it back then I think it's true. Also a huge bummer bc it's one of her best songs ever- Born to Make You Happy appreciation thread
Still wild to me that this was only released as a single in Europe. This would've out performed Sometimes and FTBOMBH easily- Your thoughts on (I Got That) Boom Boom
It's cute/nostalgic but it easily could've been bumped off the album for a better song. I've Just Begun, Girls & Boys, And Then We Kiss, and Over To You Now were all sitting right there. Also I can't believe Jive was pushing so hard for this to be a single…- Better lead?: Houdini v/s yes, and? v/s Espresso v/s Fortnite v/s LUNCH v/s TEXAS
Houdini is the best Ari's sad attempt at a Vogue ripoff is the worst by far seethe- Taylor releases 3 new versions of TTPD
I laughed out loud when I got the email about these from her store- What is the saddest movie you have ever seen?
Million Dollar Baby with Hilary Swank is pure torture tbh- Music Box/janet./Kylie Minogue/Bedtime Stories
Bedtime Stories > Janet. however Velvet Rope > Bedtime Stories- Taylor's best duet with an indie/alt artist?
Safe & Sound and Coney Island are superior. That's like common sense I fear- Your favorite road music about travelling
- Back to Basics (Christina), I'm Not Dead (P!nk), My December (Kelly)
Christina for all but I'm Not Dead is an amazing album. I don't really use My December except for Irvine- Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio
Why the actual f***- Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio
Are you f***ing kidding me- I Been On is one of Bey's most underrated tracks
The instrumental is otherworldly. I hate the way her voice is pitched low in I Been On. But damn it's worth listening to just for the production- If Beyoncé were taking a lie detector test, what questions would you ask her?
I'd want her to tell me about that time she got bit at a party in excruciating detail- Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
I'm sure somebody posted it already but I just saw the Teletubbies TikTok and screamed the tortured POets department. Brilliant - "Tori Amos - The Classics" ATRL Rate - CONCLUDED
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.