Everything posted by pixie_dust
-
Why is Taylor the only woman who can compete with the men?
Her whole career has been interesting. Early on, she made an effort to seem 'down to earth' and connect with her fans. She really cared about her fans throughout and I guess they saw that and stuck w/her. They're very loyal and to me she's very 'different' where I feel like she actually, genuinely, likes her fans
-
Olivia dragged for not being able to sing, goes viral (over 300k likes)
Eh, people are too harsh. She's a human. Sometimes you do well, other times you mess up and it's embarrassing. I don't see the big deal.
-
Which artist/s made you realize you became 'out of touch' with what's cool/popular?
Probably Billie Eilish. Olivia Rodrigo came out later and I understand her but when Billie came out I watched a bunch of interviews and couldn't keep up. I'm only in my early 20s btw
-
Olivia Rodrigo
It's my fault. I can't stop watching this.
-
Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'
Holy...well..****. I have listened to Demi before but honestly felt like their music was always hit or miss... this album blew me away. It's all I can think about recently. I hope she gets the credit she deserves and knows this was a good album bc if not well... idk but Demi seems like the type of artist that disowns their previous work if it wasn't successful and that would be a crime to do to this album. It's an amazing piece of art either way with or without mainstream success. My favorites since I listened have been: freak, skin of my teeth, happy ending, wasted, come together, help me, feed and 4 ever 4 me.
-
Taylor Swift
This part of her career is so intriguing to me. I have so many questions/what ifs.
-
Kim and Pete break up
I find him annoying so if this is true that means less news about him which is a win for me.
-
MGK & Megan Fox Break up rumor
Yeah. And she had people rooting for her. I'm sad she wasted her revival on.... this.
-
Olivia back in Dan’s Garage!
Maybe this is unpopular but I'm more of a fan of the moody sound (drivers license) and less of the rock/poprock thing so I'm hoping it's more of that tbh These comments back to back
-
2022 MTV Video Music Awards
It's all just very.... underwhelming. I know it's been said a million times already but I have not felt excited watching the actual show since like... 2015?
-
Britney, Lilo & PH as Bratz dolls
Aww this is adorable! I loved bratz growing up! Their video games were fun.
-
Glass Animals - “Heat Waves”
I still get so excited when it comes on. What kind of magic is this Do you remember which show?
-
New Member Orientation (2022)
Hiii! How is everyone?