Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Glass Animals - “Heat Waves”

Featured Replies

  

 

Spotify:

#89 Ireland (+30)

#115 United Kingdom (+23)

#154 Australia (=)

#183 Norway (NE)
 

Really catchy song imo, part of FIFA 21 soundtrack. A future hit? 

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao at the history of one the biggest sleeper hits of this decade so far getting erased. I know it was gonna happen to everyone but it still sucks to see tbh.

  • ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

Lmao at the history of one the biggest sleeper hits of this decade so far getting erased. I know it was gonna happen to everyone but it still sucks to see tbh.

It's archived!

  • 4 weeks later...

This immortal smashaa, the fact I still have it on my current music playlist, it's just THAT good. :jonny5:

  • 1 month later...

Did I make this thread originally or just stan it early I dont remember. :surfsup:

Glad it's still slaying tho.

Was this song a hit before it appeared in that Netflix show ? Great song and well deserved success :clap3:

I still get so excited when it comes on. What kind of magic is this :jonny5:

On 7/12/2022 at 1:59 AM, Simple said:

Was this song a hit before it appeared in that Netflix show ? Great song and well deserved success :clap3:

Do you remember which show?

34 minutes ago, pixie_dust said:

I still get so excited when it comes on. What kind of magic is this :jonny5:

Do you remember which show?

Never Have I Ever, I think it was S02 E09 

It's a cute show

  • 1 month later...

So it might go recurrent in a few weeks if it drops below #25 on the Hot 100. Just a few weeks short from breaking the record for the longest charting song. :dies:

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

So it might go recurrent in a few weeks if it drops below #25 on the Hot 100. Just a few weeks short from breaking the record for the longest charting song. :dies:

i lowkey want them to make it :toofunny2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.