Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

dontcha

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dontcha

  1. Only fans and its video are amazing! She's so very underrated
  2. A huge bop!!
  3. The streams this era have been wild, I remember around Starfucker seeing most the popular songs reach the 5 million mark seemed huge I hope she does eventually work some of her older stuff into future setlists
  4. This is for the Tear Me Open girlies but even better!!
  5. This is a smasha and that outro…
  6. These all sound like bops
  7. Deserves so much better l've had this on repeat
  8. The album is out! Why are some of the tracks giving Leighton Meester's pop era (complimentary)?
  9. She should use her time to get the dumblonde album back on streaming and release anything else leftover from that era
  10. This is great and I love how much it reminds me of Nightride but all the exploration just makes me wish she would a straight up dance project (like Melatonin) and a straight up pop record (like Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore)
  11. I love this and I find his vocal tone so soothing!
  12. It's too early to tell but she's got in her favour is that she's ticking a lot of boxes Dancing? Check! Vocals? Check! - I don't think she's exceptional by any means but her stacking and ad libs on her songs do make her stand out Visuals? Check - Other than P!nk, no one has ever really claimed pink hair so she's standing out here too Narrative? Check - The Dream Academy lore alone has her set for a while With that, I think she has a good chance of edging out her peers Plus, her release strategy so far has seemed seamless and fast paced
  13. Been revisiting her discography in anticipation. It's really one of the best. I'll never get over Nightride. Praying that the early mixtapes eventually make it it to streaming!!
  14. Caught in a Jam is so kooky and amazing! Her voice is stunning
  15. Work it out on the remix!! I love Amanda!!
  16. I'm obsessed with this Day sounds like a bunch of stuff you'd hear on Gossip Girl and Night is giving Kylie when she was doing stuff with Fernando Garibay and those are two itches I love having scratched
  17. The album is such a triumph and I went back to look at his production/songwriting credits - honestly a mega pop legend!! I can't get over the Bag It Up sample
  18. Wow! So much of this is giving Warm Blood and my favourite moments from The Loveliest Time. I think I prefer Night to Day for now but this will require a lot more listens.
  19. When she started performing the new songs on tour, this is the one that stood out Brand new chanels turned out to be insanely amazing so I'm not prepared for this at all The lyrics are heartbreaking!
  20. The amount of personality in this is unmatched
  21. Wow!! This era has been so much fun!
  22. This era has been such a joy!
  23. Oh wow! I'll need to give this a few listens, everything sounds so exciting!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.