Everything posted by Zayn Malik
-
Nicki v. Cardi: Nicki mocks sales & children; Cardi calls out coke use & pedo husband
Nicki is so pathetic
-
Saucy Santana demands Nicki Minaj to be removed from post
Not Joce
-
Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...
Got my Zayn RUTS vinyls today and they look so good Ordered the First Edition and the Signed Exclusive
-
Ariana Grande - "yes, and?"
Don’t really like it, but I don’t hate it
-
Forbes: 'The Woman In Me' over 791k print copies sold to date
Congrats Brit I bought the audiobook version though
-
Do you like Nicki Minaj?
Maybe back in the day but now she’s insufferable
-
Is this the best case scenario for GRAMMYs 2024 general field?
If Grammys wanted to spread the wealth AOTY: Sza ROTY: Miley SOTY: Taylor Pop Solo: Miley Pop Duo: Taylor Pop Vocal: Olivia BSWFVM: Billie
-
Taylor Swift stomped Olivia at the VMAs, why?
I mean they’re fan voted… no non kpop act is gonna beat her
-
2023 MTV Video Music Awards
Fan voted awards are the worst
-
'Guts' deserves AOTY at the GRAMMYs. Do you agree?
No
-
Padam Padam was the song of the summer.
- Barbie succeeded, The Little Mermaid underperformed. Why?
Barbie’s marketing was insane- Every (Non-Debut) One Week Hot 100 #1 This Century
I literally have to look up what this song was- Times When Male Vocals > Female Vocals?
- What are some features you find unattractive in men?
Bad hygiene Too many piercings A female rap stan- Apple Music has no song over 1 billion streams, why?
This. And doesn’t Spotify have more free users than paid users?- Apple Music has no song over 1 billion streams, why?
Sure- Wicked Already Beating JFAD, Surprised?
Let’s wait until box office numbers come out- Should billboard stop fraudulent number ones through filtering more often?
Make only the main version and up to 1 remix of a song count for points- SZA f/ Doja Cat - "Kill Bill (Remix)"
Kinda boring- You can have one of these men as your boyfriend, which one do you choose ?
Any, I’m desperate- Why the hate for Melanie Martinez?
Considering she’s doing good streaming wise the online hate doesn’t seem to be working- Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'
I was so scared seeing people's opinions earlier, but wow were they wrong. Easily her most cohesive album. OMG I'm not over Jaded- Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'
She got the TTH cover with River at #1- Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'
The way I thought Sia said SZA I almost jumped - Barbie succeeded, The Little Mermaid underperformed. Why?