Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

thirdward

ATRL Member

Everything posted by thirdward

  1. Look I'm a OTH and I'm loving the lashings but looking at the lyrics: "Something we all can agree on But my baby likes what he likes, oh-woah, oh-oh He already took me to Cleveland And showed me The Heights, so hate all you like This is the love of my life, hey, hey, hey" this whole part feels like she's saying he picked me over his type so I won idk as the biggest female musician and songwriter of the millennium this is what it takes to be the love of your life? I almost feel bad then I don't since she's a billionaire but damn
  2. her doing that while winning pop album doesn't change the fact that they still hate her for that
  3. who announces a new album while winning aoty in front of peers? Not even Kanye would do that
  4. i can't believe THIS is our biggest pop star wow
  5. not too long ago we found out that jay's people found her address now this?
  6. so let's get into it
  7. I guess we know why they didn't let her win for the series finale
  8. well we did see her buy with with Justin that one time
  9. the covers
  10. she has a song called found that I like, might check this out
  11. now why she didn't keep this for R9
  12. I agree, they easily could've played the game 1 last year Especially since they probably had their solo demos laying around, they played and blinks are getting their lick back. But I'm sure they will be alright by next year
  13. remember the campaign for all too well for the Oscars… oh brother
  14. thank god, I forgot how smart she was
  15. why she didn't continue the tour
  16. Zara cancels a show to support the biggest internal population displacement rn but what about the uae fans??? what's going onnnn and the fact that they will probably get reimbursed and go about their day
  17. this new concept of not contributing to anything about a song's success if you didn't write it… I blame Taylor for the state of pop music
  18. a popstar finally stands with Sudan and the first thing yall say is "what about this country" no wonder why no one takes stans seriously
  19. exactly, there are no rihjects anymore ain't in la being inspired by we can't stop which was made for Rihanna
  20. exactly even the press release said this isn't a lead single
  21. yes no ballads we won
  22. toxic doesn't touch drinks and game boy
  23. this is so great omg this is what she needed after apt

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.