Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

$ebert

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by $ebert

  1. Not me being there!! I swear I thought the question was "would you UNstan?"
  2. I voted wrong omg I hate her fake ass, she's got so many people under her control and people can't really see the truth.
  3. Katy apologize to Kesha Challenge Katycats apologize to Kesha Challenge
  4. Xtina has the talent but not many hits to be a legend. Katy has the hits but has no talent to be a legend.
  5. The set up Taylor has NOTHING on Madonna's artistry
  6. I came for a good laugh sis, it's funny to read delusional comments about her fans. Nothing against Taylor, I honestly couldn't give less about her, but her fans are so
  7. Is that Ellie Goulding on your avi? Omg I completely forgot about her, lights is so fun! Yey!
  8. The only people who care about TS are her child like fans grow up I don't think she would, if she does it'd be SO desperate and greedy…well, she could.
  9. My first kiss clears with EASEEEE
  10. Yes, and Xtina as well
  11. She looks amazing!! I wonder what she did to look this gorgeous. @D.M.F spill it
  12. Olivia would never released a song this bland
  13. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    For real, like blaming everyone else but themselves and their love for problematic people, like, make it make sense
  14. What? Let me to stream that masterpiece
  15. Does anyone find this funny? ANYONE? END them sis
  16. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Imagine getting banned and spending your whole day downvoting comments lmao Btw, same person who is always telling people to go touch grass and do yoga but is obsessed with being online
  17. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Right next to you then
  18. $ebert replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Don't talk about your mom like that.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.