Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick's Top 30 [Midyear Chart]

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 130.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Dua going #1:party:

In Your Eyes is good but on the lower half of the album for me :celestial5:

Rooting for Troye & Break My Heart to explode :jamming:

 

Physical #1 & In your eyes making it into the top 5 :alexz:

Blinding lights falling a bit :blush:

Break my heart & Oh my god around there as well :cm:

14/30

 

A lot of amazing songs in the top 10. Dual getting that #1 spot. Dixie Chicks doing amazing on here too. Sad to see Vanessa leaving

"Physical" reaching #1  :alexz: 

 

"Gaslighter" & "In Your Eyes" climbing to the top 5 and "I'm Ready" debuts :clap3: 

On 4/24/2020 at 5:17 PM, potent said:

:michael:

Where is Freak by legend Sub Urban? :biggrin:

Instant History debuting YAS <3 

Dua #1 :worship2:

Sam/Demi starting at a nice spot :smile: Weeknd (BL) made it to the 5 month mark :clap3: Harry x2 going down plenty :katie: 21 pilots, Ashe & Dua all +6 in a row :fish1: Troye getting the highest boost once AGAIN :sats::sats::sats: BENEE & Abel (IYE) moving up as well :eddie: Dua #1 yup yup yup :katie2:

 

Quote

Well JT (Drink You Away) and Avril (GYWYL) revived eras after more than a year in recent memory, although I don't think they were fully promoted singles (and anyway GYWYL at least is way better than Forever :eli:)

Yeah OK is just ok lol, Pictures of Girls was also decent but didn't jump out at me. Dylan is cute with his dyed hair though lol. 13RW season 1 was actually pretty good imo but it went downhill from there. I do like Clay as a character, and Kate Walsh is always great but she wasn't really in the most recent season...

True, it's still a pretty rare occurance though :lakitu: Anyway now CHVRCHES performed the song on Fallon and I guess some radio stations have added it so maybe I was wrong after all. I do agree w/ GYWYL being better but it's a closer battle for me.

From what I've heard, I like the vibe of their music but there's something about them that's pulling me away. :michael: I started watching 13RW because I subscribed to a Patreon of these 2 guys that make fun of movies & shows and they did all 3 seasons. Season 1 was definitely enjoyable, season 2 was better than expected although it was a major slow burn with a weak finale. As for season 3... what a trainwreck :rip: I truly don't know what the writers were thinking. Clay was my favorite at first but then he just continued being an angry investigator, honestly there's not a ton of characters to root for in general. Kate was definitely a standout.

 

 

  • Author

05/02/2020

 

30 Fiona Apple - "Shameika" <NEW>  LISTEN
29 Tame Impala - "Lost in Yesterday" <16,1(2x)> -9

28 The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" <21,1(2x)> -9

27 Kelly Clarkson - "I Dare You" <2,27> +3

26 Tones and I - "Bad Child" <2,26> +2

25 Biffy Clyro - "Instant History" <2,25> +2

24 The 1975 - "If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know)" <NEW>  LISTEN
23 The Strokes - "Bad Decisions" <2,23> +3

22 Harry Styles - "Falling" <8,10> -7

21 Sam Smith & Demi Lovato - "I'm Ready" <2,21> +3

20 Billie Eilish - "No Time to Die" <11,1(1x)> -8

19 Fickle Friends - "Pretty Great" <2,19> +3

18 Coldplay - "Champion of the World" <3,18> +5

17 Sam Smith - "To Die For" <11,1(1x)> -6

16 Alec Benjamin - "Oh My God" <4,16> +5

15 twenty one pilots - "Level of Concern" <3,15> +3

14 Finneas - "Let's Fall in Love for the Night" <11,3> -7

13 Ashe - "Moral of the Story" <4,13> +4

12 Troye Sivan - "Take Yourself Home" <4,12> +1

11 Dermot Kennedy - "Outnumbered" <5,11> +3

10 Jessie Ware - "Spotlight" <7,10> =

9 Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" <5,9> +7

8 Alanis Morissette - "Reasons I Drink" <14,1(2x)> -2

7 Demi Lovato - "I Love Me" <9,3> -4

6 BENEE - "Supalonely" (feat. Gus Dapperton) <5,6> +3

5 HAIM - "The Steps" <7,5> +3

4 The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" <6,4> +1

3 Christine & the Queens - "People, I've Been Sad" <10,1(1x)> -1

2 Dua Lipa - "Physical" <8,1(1x)> -1

1 Dixie Chicks - "Gaslighter" <6,1(1x)> +3  LISTEN

 

 

FALLING OFF:

29 The 1975 - "The Birthday Party" <5,17>

25 Harry Styles - "Adore You" <21,1(2x)>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • CHVRCHES - "Forever"
  • Evanescence - "Wasted on You"
  • Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" [return]
  • Last Dinosaurs - "Flying"
  • Miranda Lambert - "Bluebird" [return]
  • Author
On 4/26/2020 at 4:09 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

A lot of amazing songs in the top 10. Dual getting that #1 spot. Dixie Chicks doing amazing on here too. Sad to see Vanessa leaving

Future Pain deserved to peak higher tbh, it's such a slow burner, I tried to make up for it by giving TOWTL a better chance but it's just not nearly as good :noparty:

 

On 4/26/2020 at 3:40 AM, Chevysus said:

In Your Eyes is good but on the lower half of the album for me :celestial5:

I wasn't that obsessed with IYE at first either, but it's a quick grower!

 

On 4/29/2020 at 8:45 AM, Topmaster 2 said:

Where is Freak by legend Sub Urban? :biggrin:

Tbh I wasn't as interested in Cradles as I had expected, so I'm not sure if I'll be checking for them. Let me at least give it a try though.

 

On 4/29/2020 at 4:54 PM, Remmy said:

Sam/Demi starting at a nice spot :smile: Weeknd (BL) made it to the 5 month mark :clap3: Harry x2 going down plenty :katie: 21 pilots, Ashe & Dua all +6 in a row :fish1: Troye getting the highest boost once AGAIN :sats::sats::sats: BENEE & Abel (IYE) moving up as well :eddie: Dua #1 yup yup yup :katie2:

 

True, it's still a pretty rare occurance though :lakitu: Anyway now CHVRCHES performed the song on Fallon and I guess some radio stations have added it so maybe I was wrong after all. I do agree w/ GYWYL being better but it's a closer battle for me.

I think both Adore You and Blinding Lights will stop at 21 weeks, anything over 4 months here is pretty great though. BMH is finally gaining some steam, and Ashe/21P will continue to go up for the foreseeable future as well. Supalonely and IYE are future #1 contenders for sure! Forever still has a chance to debut, but for now newer songs are getting the priority.

19/30

 

Shameika + If You're Too Shy (Let Me Know) debuting :party:

 

Gaslighter #1 :worship:

Physical kicked from #1 :cries:

In your eyes & Break my heart are coming :clap3:

Adore You falling off :rip: 

Take Yourself Home is really a grower :jamming:

if you're too shy (let me know) :jamming:

break my heart climbing up :clap3:

In Your Eyes and Break My Heart :clap3:

Level of COncern :heart2:

I'm Ready, Falling and Blinding Liughts are so great too :eddie:

Your top two are perfection. :-* 

 

Alannis is amazing too. :heart2: 

15/30

 

Fiona debuting on the countdown :heart2:

 

Love the top 3, I'm glad Dixie Chicks made it to #1 AT least they're doing well somewhere

Dua Lipa <3 Dixie Chicks #1 it's ok I guess. TOP & Alec climbing :clap3: 

Blinding Lights going down to the bottom 3 :'( Physical losing the #1 spot :noparty: I guess Watermelon Sugar is getting ready to replace Falling, kinda wish his team went with Falling as the next single but I can understand why they didn't. Sam/Demi, 21pilots, Ashe, Weeknd (IYE) all up :alexz3: Troye slowing down a bit too much :mandown: Dua (BMH) getting a huge boost :clap3: A little part of me is getting slightly tired of it though.

 

Quote

BMH is finally gaining some steam, and Ashe/21P will continue to go up for the foreseeable future as well. Supalonely and IYE are future #1 contenders for sure! Forever still has a chance to debut, but for now newer songs are getting the priority.

I can see that :gaycat3: Rooting for Moral of the Story & In Your Eyes the most out of those pairings. Hopefully it does because the song is a knock :lakitu:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.