Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue G

• IBeMe

• MONSTER NAVY

• Destroun

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Her (I know it's his) worst song ever, sadly. Waiting for her new era! 

:biblio: 

She's had way worse features than this. 

46 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

The problem is that it still won't top the Hot 100 since Despacito still has more radio and streams :jonny: I wanted Rih to snatch her 15th #1 but at the same time I really want Mariah's record to be broken :'( 

actually by the end of this tracking weekend WT will be ahead in radio points, if by some miracle WT does take sales then its just streams thats a problem.

people calling this song trash or rih's worst are just hating, because thats simply not true. its not a masterpiece but cmon people...stop hating.

5 minutes ago, Blue G said:

actually by the end of this tracking weekend WT will be ahead in radio points, if by some miracle WT does take sales then its just streams thats a problem.

omg I hope something happens and Despacito's streams mysteriously vanish :eli: or maybe Khaled can get a hook up by his buddy Jay-z over at Tidal :eli: 

4 minutes ago, Blue G said:

people calling this song trash or rih's worst are just hating, because thats simply not true. its not a masterpiece but cmon people...stop hating.

It is though. :deadbanana3: Love Rih, but this song doesn't do Maria Maria justice at all  :rip: 

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

omg I hope something happens and Despacito's streams mysteriously vanish :eli: or maybe Khaled can get a hook up by his buddy Jay-z over at Tidal :eli: 

well Grateful was one of the albums that got a streaming bump so #1 is on lock :eli:

Just now, IBeMe said:

Tidal might just report in Wild Thought's streams and leave out all the other songs.

Just now, cdschart said:

well Grateful was one of the albums that got a streaming bump so #1 is on lock :eli:

Just now, Blue G said:

Tidal might just report in Wild Thought's streams and leave out all the other songs.

Let's hope so. I'm ready for Rih's 15 #1 :gaycat: 

2 minutes ago, Mezter said:

It is though. :deadbanana3: Love Rih, but this song doesn't do Maria Maria justice at all  :rip: 

thats the problem though.why are you comparing it to maria? its not supposed to be the next coming of it, and the song doesnt even try to be better than it. WT exist purely for the fun of it, and if you are constantly comparing it to maria maria then you are never gonna enjoy it.

7 minutes ago, Mezter said:

Right? :deadbanana3: Maria Maria has such a classic hook and melody 

WT has some unmelodic wa wa mess :rip:

Lovee this song, it's incredible how they sample the great "Maria Maria" on this track. So happy, this song deserves everything :clap3: 

Edited by Ger-55

2 hours ago, D.M.F said:

Pink fell fast. WT <3

Well P!Nk is not begging on Twitter and insta to buy it like Khaled. Also it's discounted.

Tidal put it at the top of new tracks. 

DHF0dJmVwAEUHli?format=jpg&name=large

Stream y'all 

Icon Khaled is working hard for his second number 1

WT just needs to hold out a bit and there's a chance it can top the Hot 100 :duca:

32 minutes ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

Ok now can it top Billboard ?! Thanks :) 

maybe in two or three weeks :doc:

8 minutes ago, Destroun said:

maybe in two or three weeks :doc:

That’s too late, omg the saddest thing would be that wild thoughts is #1 the week after despacito breaks mariah’s record 

:clap3:

I wanted it to be number 1, but I also am here for the mess when Despacito dethrones Mariah so whatever happens it's fine with me.

I am mostly here for Taylor releasing next week tho :jonny: 

Wild Thoughts is a good bop and I'm more than happy for it to knock Despacito off #1. I don't really care about Mariah's record though

3 hours ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

That’s too late, omg the saddest thing would be that wild thoughts is #1 the week after despacito breaks mariah’s record 

Why sad? Things would get so exciting. Double punch? I am here for it. OSD needs to go already, it's neither good or 16 week atop worthy. Records are meant to be broken. :sorry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.