Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jason Derulo - 11/13 (Album)

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

our Spotify accounts are not safe

Wait it's happening to other people?>?D>@? I just thought I went into psychosis or something wtf deadbanana2

I sure hope not... the only reason 2024s offering Nu King scraped a Gold RIAA certification is because he added 8 years of lose singles that moved units in various markets: "Swalla" (2017), "Take You Dancing" (2020), "Jalebi Baby" (2020), "Tip Toe" (2017), "Lifestyle" (2021), "Love Not War (The Tampa Beat)" (2020), and "Acapulco" (2021). celestial5 Atlantic Records is in for a rude awakening, and I fear he's getting dropped.

Maybe he's planning to add remaining lose singles "If It Ain't Love" (2016), "If I'm Lucky" (2017), "Savage Love (Laxed-Siren Beat) (BTS Remix)" (2020), "Cono" (2020), "Don't Cry For Me" (2020), "Make Up" (2018), 'Let's Shut Up And Dance" (2019), "Mamacita" (2019), "Too Hot" (2019), and the 11-13 remaining singles that didn't chart anywhere to this one. rip

*All be bolded tracks at least have chartings and certifications in more than one market.

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.