Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Grimes - 'PSYOPERA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Um did everyone forget she was racist transphobic, spouts nazi rhetoric and a two time winning Elon musk baby mama

  • So stoked. Nobody else is engaging with the contemporary moment as it truly is in such a daring fashion. AI dominates popular discourse & has for years yet that truth is not reflected in any art.

  • Can't believe this day has finally come. Her and Tate announcing the same day feels like Trump and Putin nuking a country together.

So stoked. Nobody else is engaging with the contemporary moment as it truly is in such a daring fashion. AI dominates popular discourse & has for years yet that truth is not reflected in any art. If you don't get what she's doing, kindly, **** off & stay out of our business. Art should provoke thought, it's not all supposed to be a pacifier or a security blanket for overgrown babies. I'm not in other singers' threads shitting on stuff that's not for me. Let her cook & if you don't want what she's serving, keep it moving

Edited by LoveInStereo

  • Author
3 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

So stoked. Nobody else is engaging with the contemporary moment as it truly is in such a daring fashion. AI dominates popular discourse & has for years yet that truth is not reflected in any art. If you don't get what she's doing, kindly, **** off & stay out of our business. Art should provoke thought, it's not all supposed to be a pacifier or a security blanket for overgrown babies. I'm not in other singers' threads shitting on stuff that's not for me. Let her cook & if you don't want what she's serving, keep it moving

THIS !!!! you get it clap3

I hate ai visuals but I feel like she uses them like some people still use autotune and it's fine

unfortunately we're seated for this mess but not before it's actually uploaded on streaming platforms

azealia

She should make a folk album about nature.

Delete Forever is her best song tbh

2 hours ago, Colmillo said:

If she used AI for the music I'm not listening.

For what it's worth, in the interview earlier this year where she announced this album she said she only used AI for one song that she was working on for the album and abandoned it and said she wouldn't use it for her music. But it doesn't seem like she won't use it for the visual aspect lmao

  • Popular Post

Um did everyone forget she was racist transphobic, spouts nazi rhetoric and a two time winning Elon musk baby mama

azealia

Edited by Katamari

I'll always have a soft spot for her. Her music was such an important part of my late teens and early 20s. But this AI **** has to stop!

Imagine starting your new era with an interview with the swiftologist skull

15 minutes ago, Uncatena said:

For what it's worth, in the interview earlier this year where she announced this album she said she only used AI for one song that she was working on for the album and abandoned it and said she wouldn't use it for her music. But it doesn't seem like she won't use it for the visual aspect lmao

Hmm I guess we'll see, first this needs to get released

suburban

12 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Imagine starting your new era with an interview with the swiftologist skull

Why not? He's kinda the most happening thing in pop culture rn.

31 minutes ago, Maxxxine said:

Why not? He's kinda the most happening thing in pop culture rn.

AdobeStock_479190813-1.jpeg

I immediately thought this was giving alt-right Poppy. Im a touch gagged but I just can't give her streams, WELP giraffe

It feels as if Grimes reheated some Poppy nachos mixed with Melanie Martinez beans.

2 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

Imagine starting your new era with an interview with the swiftologist skull

unironically he's like one of the few good pop interviewers right now asking actually interesting questions skull

no wonder why he's getting booked by pop girls' teams right now

I was beginning to think she was lying again, Artificial Angels is almost a year old.

Art Angels was truly a great album, but she has not released anything since that has come close to it.

AI-bootlicker nazi-******* pretencious-artist-wannabe rich bastard

11 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

So stoked. Nobody else is engaging with the contemporary moment as it truly is in such a daring fashion. AI dominates popular discourse & has for years yet that truth is not reflected in any art. If you don't get what she's doing, kindly, **** off & stay out of our business. Art should provoke thought, it's not all supposed to be a pacifier or a security blanket for overgrown babies. I'm not in other singers' threads shitting on stuff that's not for me. Let her cook & if you don't want what she's serving, keep it moving

MTE omg

I said this to my fiancé last night - duh, the concept of the intersection between AI and religion is not groundbreaking in and of itself, at least to those of us who have somewhat paid attention these past few years. BUT, noone's FULLY taken a dive into it yet, at least out of the mainstream girls. So I will be SAT and ready for this.

Unless the music itself is AI generated, then I'm out lmao… if she uses AI-supported production tools, it's fine because let's not kid ourselves, this has been going on for years, probably even before the "boom" without us being aware of it. What I mean is, if she gave it full prompts to create an entire song or whatever, THEN I'm out.

khalyan2

  • Author
1 hour ago, fantafantanocoke said:

MTE omg

I said this to my fiancé last night - duh, the concept of the intersection between AI and religion is not groundbreaking in and of itself, at least to those of us who have somewhat paid attention these past few years. BUT, noone's FULLY taken a dive into it yet, at least out of the mainstream girls. So I will be SAT and ready for this.

Unless the music itself is AI generated, then I'm out lmao… if she uses AI-supported production tools, it's fine because let's not kid ourselves, this has been going on for years, probably even before the "boom" without us being aware of it. What I mean is, if she gave it full prompts to create an entire song or whatever, THEN I'm out.

khalyan2

exactly

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.