Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Berlin ATRL sisters get in here

Featured Replies

I am planning on going to Berlin in a couple of weeks.

Is there anywhere you'd recommend staying? I am doing Friday to Tuesday and was planning on staying Friday and Sat to friend's and then get a hotel for Sun and Monday to getnasty. I saw Axl hotel is gay only, thoughts on that one? I was reading that's a bit run down rn.

Also what are good places to go? I heard Berghain is good on Sundays mornings, anywhere else?

Let me leave you with a britney performance in Germany

If u wanna go nasty just go to the LabOratory! But be cateful, you might catch a bug or two, but it's insane

Okay. I don't know about hotels, sorry!

For Bars/Clubs I really like the Ficken3000, Rauschgold, Tipsy Bear and Hafen was my second home.

For touristic stuff I recommend planning to go to several districts because Berlin doesnt really have THAT city center. (Nollendorf Kiez and look for the Siegessäule Magazine online for gay Parties and whatever)

If you're there on a Sunday Id go to the Mauerpark (fleamarket with karaoke, food thingies, whatever) and just walk around Prenzlauer Berg because it's kind of cute.

Now im tired and don't want to keep writing. Id visit the East Side Gallery, the Museums Insel (because it's pretty), Brandenburger Tor and a little bit of the Nightlife. You don't need to see the Berghain, except if you REALLY want the experience. It's extremely overrated and cringey

+1 for Rauschgold, Mauerpark, and Lab.Oratory. Just make sure to check if they have any special events, dress codes, or entry requirements planned. It's wild, it's smelly, and it's A LOT, but if you're into that... go for it! gaycat

Honestly, Berghain is overrated. Unless you really want to experience it for the sake of it, it's not worth the hype imo.

As for sightseeing, unless you really want to do the typical touristy stuff, you could go to the Brandenburg Gate, but I think it's skippable and too crowded. Instead, check out Museumsinsel, Hackescher Markt, or Kudamm if you want to do some shopping.

If you like nature, I'd recommend Volkspark Friedrichshain, Gärten der Welt (requires an entry fee), or Grunewald.

Let me know what kind of food you like and what your budget is, and I could give you some restaurant and café recommendations. we have some really good spots here

  • Author
2 hours ago, LadyDiana said:

If u wanna go nasty just go to the LabOratory! But be cateful, you might catch a bug or two, but it's insane

What kind of bug?

1 hour ago, Schami66 said:

Okay. I don't know about hotels, sorry!

For Bars/Clubs I really like the Ficken3000, Rauschgold, Tipsy Bear and Hafen was my second home.

For touristic stuff I recommend planning to go to several districts because Berlin doesnt really have THAT city center. (Nollendorf Kiez and look for the Siegessäule Magazine online for gay Parties and whatever)

If you're there on a Sunday Id go to the Mauerpark (fleamarket with karaoke, food thingies, whatever) and just walk around Prenzlauer Berg because it's kind of cute.

Now im tired and don't want to keep writing. Id visit the East Side Gallery, the Museums Insel (because it's pretty), Brandenburger Tor and a little bit of the Nightlife. You don't need to see the Berghain, except if you REALLY want the experience. It's extremely overrated and cringey

1 hour ago, ikiru said:

+1 for Rauschgold, Mauerpark, and Lab.Oratory. Just make sure to check if they have any special events, dress codes, or entry requirements planned. It's wild, it's smelly, and it's A LOT, but if you're into that... go for it! gaycat

Honestly, Berghain is overrated. Unless you really want to experience it for the sake of it, it's not worth the hype imo.

As for sightseeing, unless you really want to do the typical touristy stuff, you could go to the Brandenburg Gate, but I think it's skippable and too crowded. Instead, check out Museumsinsel, Hackescher Markt, or Kudamm if you want to do some shopping.

If you like nature, I'd recommend Volkspark Friedrichshain, Gärten der Welt (requires an entry fee), or Grunewald.

Let me know what kind of food you like and what your budget is, and I could give you some restaurant and café recommendations. we have some really good spots here

I've already been as a tourist so I probably will not see anything educative, I just wanna experience the messy gay life

new-york-mood.gif

I'll probably will want to Berghain cause I feel like you have to lol

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

What kind of bug?

Herpes if your lucky, HIV if... well. I would stick to sucking and condom is a must for everything else

  • Author
8 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Herpes if your lucky, HIV if... well. I would stick to sucking and condom is a must for everything else

Oh hell nawh

abby-lee-miller.gif

I'm on prep, but herpes is truly the one I'm scared to catch the most.

No shade to the herpes community on here, but I pray every time I don't get that. Sounds like a pain in the ass (no pun intended)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.